Fletcher AF-500 / AF500 Frame Joining Robot
From the Manufacturer:
FBG offers the AF-500 Frame Robot System suited for high volume automatic frame joining of moulding and canvas stretcher bars. The system consist of a Vertical Feeder that automatically positions the moulding into the four individually controlled joining stations each inserting V-Nails simultaneoulsy in one or multiple positions per corner.
The automatic joining process uses a market unique Vertical Clamping Design for maximum joining performance, production through-put and yield rate. Average cycle time for four corner joining is 4 to 6 seconds based on required V-Nail positions. System is capable of stacking V-Nails depending on application joining requirements.
- Estimated Labor Savings - Approximately $250,000 to $400,000 per year for quick ROI period - based on output of 6 to 8 production workers using dedicated joining machines
- Saves Operating Overhead Cost - Reduces floor space machinery requirements as compared to 6 to 8 dedicated joining areas
- Integrate an inline process of auto cutting and frame joining into your company's printing, sizing, finishing and packaging production
- Fulfills needed increased production capacity during peak season periods
- AF-500 Facility Foot Print - 5 FT ( 1.52M) (Width) x 6 FT (1.83M) (Height) x 6 1/2 FT (1.98M) (Length)
About this Item
Features & Specifications
Key Performance Specifications:
- Suited for high volume automatic frame joining of moulding and canvas stretcher bars
- Vertical feeder automatically positions moulding into joining stations - Max. 50 pieces
- Independently controlled joining stations insert V-Nails simultaneously into one or multiple positions per corner
- Average cycle time for four corner joining is 4 to 6 seconds
- Market-exclusive vertical clamping design - improves joining performance, production through-put and yield rate
- Production Range: 720 to 900 joined frames per hour
- Auto-Adjusting for different frame sizes
- Height - Minimum .39" (10mm) to maximum 2.75" (70mm)
- Width - Minimum .59" (15mm) to maximum 3.15"(80mm)
- Minimum: 8" X 8" (203mm) x (203mm)
- Maximum: 30" (762mm) x 47" (1194mm)
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Connecticut. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.