Fletcher FSC 65" Multi Material Cutter
New w/ Factory Warranty
From the Manufacturer:
Heavy-duty cutter designed with an interchangeable cutting head platform that uses multiple cutting blades, scoring tips and cutting wheel holders. Includes a V-Groove Cutting Tool used with ACM material to allow bending and fabrication techniques. Cutter handles material sheets up to 65"" high (1.65m), includes a laser sight line for cutting pre-printed graphics and is equipped with a twin handle cutting head for operator control and dexterity. Mounts on wall or freestanding installation.
Interchangeable Cutting Head Technology:
Knife cutting blades and cutting wheels are manufactured to Fletcher specification requirements resulting in:
- Better life and cutting performance
- Blade to blade consistency
- The elimination of “blade deflection” when cutting harder substrates
Multi-Material Cutting Capabilities:
- Aluminum Composites (ACM) up to 4mm
- Aluminum Sheets up to .063"
- Corrugated Plastics up to 1/2" (13mm)
- PVC and Foamboard up to 1/2" (13mm)
- Acrylics/Plexiglass up to 6mm
- Glass/Mirrors up to 6mm
- MDF up to 3/32" (2.4mm)
- Metal Cutting for Print to Metal Applications
About this Item
Features & Specifications
Unique Performance Features
- Interchangeable Cutting Head Technology
- Cuts clean, debris-free, no secondary processing
- Can be placed in same room as printer, saving valuable shop floor space
- Includes Laser Sight Line Cutting Guide that is adjustable for knife or wheel cutting operation and projects a cut line on the substrate, eliminating guess work and costly errors in a pre-print or post printing process.
- Mounts on wall or free-standing
- Substantial cast aluminum cutting head, ergonomic “T” handle bar, power-lock rod, and innovative glide bearing system.
- V-Groove Cutting - Fine adjustment increments for precise depth control
- Has the ability of cutting aluminum sheets up to .063" in a single pass
Tech Specs & Dimensions
- Horizontal Extrusion: Material loading from left side, equipped with a steel wear strip that is designed to maintain machine squareness over time.
- Material Clamping System: Lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrates heights up to 65" (165cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
- The clamp system opens 5/8" (1.59cm) preventing damage of a pre-printed 1/2" (13mm) graphic when loading.
- Cutter Head: Equipped with a twin handle feature for cutting control with rigid substrates.
Wall Mounting Specs & Dimensions
- Height: 100" (254 cm)
- Width: 80" (203cm)
- Depth: 17" (43 cm)
Mount/Stand Specs & Dimensions
- Height: 93" (236 cm)
- Width: 80" (203cm)
- Depth: 43" (109 cm)
- Weight: 115 lbs (52kg)
- Cut Capacity: 65" (165cm)
- Shipping Weight: 190 lbs. (86kg)
- (1) FSC Unit (wall or free-standing)
- (1) 1/2" Blade Holder
- (1) ACM Cutting Wheel Holder
- (1) Acrylic Blade Holder
- (1) Tube of 10 FSC Blades
- (1) Tube of 10 Acrylic Scoring Blades
- (1) Set of Aluminum Composite Wheels
- (1) Tool Caddy
- (2) Material Production Stops
- (1) Sight Laser Line
- (1) Manual
NFE-141-04-720 Fletcher FSC Substrate Multi-Material Cutter
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.