GBC Pro Tech Orca I Wide Format Laminator
Date listed: December 30, 2021
From the seller: "Technician checked. Original Main Rollers in Fair Condition."
Applies Hot / Cold (PSA) film laminates for water, abrasion, UV and chemical protection
Laminates media up to 55" wide
2 unwinds and 2 rewinds
Pneumatic Roller Pressure
From a manufacturer / distributor
GBC Pro-Tech ORCA I is a powerful machine that is designed to mount, laminate and encapsulate.
- Model Number: ORCA I
- Electrical: 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 55A, single phase 3 wire
- Laminating Rolls: 61" (155 cm) roll face with high release surface, upper and lower rolls internally heated
- Laminating Opening: 1.5" (3.8 cm) maximum opening
- Laminating Material: Uses heat activated and pressure-sensitive materials. 0 – 55" (0 – 140 cm) wide on a 3" (7.6 cm) ID core, 10" (25.4 cm) maximum diameter
- Laminating Speeds: 0 to 14 fmp (0 to 4.3 mpm) with variable speed, reversible action, start and stop controlled either through the instrument panel or with the footswitch
- Encapsulating Features: Pull rolls and cooling fans for uniform flat cooling
- Photoelectric eyes prevent laminating roll movement if objects are in the nip area
- All electrical and moving mechanical parts are located in bolted cabinets
- 2 emergency stop buttons
- 2 emergency kick cables
Standard Features: Outfeed Slitters
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.GET PRICING
About this Item
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Georgia. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.