About this Item
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions (L x D x H) 82" x 33" x 60" (2.1 x .84 x 1.52 m)
- Weight: 2500 lbs (1179 kg)
- Laminating Rolls: 61" (155 cm) roll face with thermally conductive high release silicone surface; upper and lower main rolls internally heated; temperature controlled by state-of-the-art infrared sensors and digital PID controllers
- Laminating Opening: 1.5" (3.8 cm) maximum opening controlled with dual air cylinders.
- Laminating Material: Uses heat activated and pressure-sensitive materials 0 - 55" (0 - 140 cm) wide on a 3" (7.6 cm) ID core
- Laminating Speeds: 0 to 14.5 fmp (0 to 4.5 mpm)
- Post Lamination: Fanless cooling system provides uniform, filtered air for thermal shock without exposure to dangerous fan blades.
- Vinyl Transfer Complete roll to roll transfer, lamination, and edge trimming in one pass
- Two emitter-receiver photoelectric systems protect rolls from damage.
- Emergency kick cables front and rear.
- All electrical and moving mechanical parts are located in bolted cabinets
- Four emergency stop buttons
Installation Requirement: 220 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 55A. 32 A per phase.
Air: 2 cfm at 100 psi, minimum(0.5 m3 at 700 vPa)
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Connecticut. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.