Geo Knight DC16 Swing Away Press
Manufacturer: Geo Knight
From the Manufacturer
Digital Combo 14x16 Swing-Away Press
The Digital Combo multipurpose swing-away heat press comes standard with a 14"x16" heat platen and lower table. (The DC8 6"x 8" label size is also available).
The interchangeability of the Digital Combo is performed quickly and safely. If your product offering is going to reach beyond just flat & fabric items, the Digital Combo is the superior heat press machinery solution. The Digital Combo press allows for pressing over 2" thick products.
The Digital Combo utilizes quick-change attachments for heat transferring images onto a surprisingly wide variety of materials. Available for this one press is every attachment necessary to professionally imprint:
- Ceramic Plates
- Ceramic Tiles
- Mouse Pads
- Paper Memo Cubes
- Tote Bags
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Wood / Metals
- Other Misc. Fabrics & Materials
T-shirts, tote bags, wooden plaques, coated metals, mouse pads, wrist pads, miscellaneous material and notably anything that is too bulky for the conventional flat press is effortlessly printed on the Digital Combo Press. Its raised pedestal bottom table using the 14" x 16" standard flat heat platens available provides drape space, adjustable alignment and base interchangeability for even the most demanding of applications.
About this Item
- Fully digital temperature control 32?-600?F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph
- Interchangeable Heat Platens & Tables
- Solid steel welded framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding? heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 2" thick
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2?F - can show ?C or ?F
- 70 Programmable presets
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Shirt & Tile attachments included
- Weight: 135 lbs
- Electrical: 1500W / 12A / 120V
- Dimensions: 22"W x 22"D x 22"H
- (add $35 for 220V international)
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.