Geo Knight Heat Press Maxi-4464AP
This unit is in Good Condition.
40 x 64" Maxi Press Air
Wide / Large Format
About 3 or 4 years old
From the Manufacturer
The MAXI•PRESS AIR is an Automatic large format heat transfer press intended for more automated and higher pressure needs than the Manual version. The MAXI•PRESS AIR provides an oversized platen & a better production-oriented press with a single front loading table and high pressure pneumatic lifting system.
This pressure system is powered by a dual air-bag, 10-ton, 20,000 lbs max force self leveling mechanism. The press is activated with a push of a button, and automatically releases at the end of the timing cycle. The front console features the Digital Knight control, regulating digital temperature and digital automatic timing control, as well as full air pressure regulation.
The heavy steel triple reinforced welded C-Frame design is built to withstand a lifetime of intense pressing and automatic operation, and allows for full draping of materials over the front, left and right sides of the press, without hindrance. For a large format heavy pressure automatic press that is one step below the larger industrial 931 Triton machines, the MAXI•PRESS AIR is the solution.
Ideal applications, but not limited to, that the MAXI•PRESS has performed flawlessly include large fabrics & piece goods, full-bleed printed sportswear panels, banners, floor mats, carpets, mouse pads and more. The MAXI•PRESS strongly supports sublimation transfer processes, as well as digitally produced transfers, and laminating processes.
Dimensions & Weight
Footprint: 66" Left-To-Right x 62" Front-To-Back
Weight: 3092 lbs
Note: The minimum door-opening width for the 44x64 presses is 66"
About this Item
- Available in Single shuttle (standard) or Dual loading table format (optional)
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Ultra thick heater block assembly
- Solid steel pressure bars
- Heavy steel frame structures
- 20,000 lbs force, 10-ton air bag lift mechanism
- Self leveling pressure system
- Solid lower platen base
- Solid loading bed with ultra thick nomex padding
- Dual button easy-activate safety circuit
- Heavy duty locking casters for easy movability and solid foundation support
- Automatic press, release, temp & timer controls
- Minimum Compressed Air Required: 20gal, 4cfm, 100psi, 3/8" line
- Electrical for 44x64: 208V-240V, 18000W, 1PH, 85A, 100A breaker recommended (3ph/18KW/50A optional add $375)
- Electrical for 32x42: 208V-240V, 9000W, 1PH, 42A, 50A breaker recommended
- Top & Bottom Heat: 44x64 = 36KW/3PH - 32x42 = 18KW/1PH
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.