Geo Knight Maxi-Press Air - Large Format
Manufacturer: Geo Knight
Air Compressor Required For Operation
New w/ Factory Warranty
From the Manufacturer
The MAXI?PRESS AIR is an Automatic large format heat transfer press intended for more automated and higher pressure needs than the Manual version. The MAXI?PRESS AIR provides an oversized platen & a better production-oriented press with a single front loading table and high pressure pneumatic lifting system.
This pressure system is powered by a dual air-bag, 10-ton, 20,000 lbs max force self leveling mechanism. The press is activated with a push of a button, and automatically releases at the end of the timing cycle. The front console features the Digital Knight control, regulating digital temperature and digital automatic timing control, as well as full air pressure regulation.
The heavy steel triple reinforced welded C-Frame design is built to withstand a lifetime of intense pressing and automatic operation, and allows for full draping of materials over the front, left and right sides of the press, without hindrance. For a large format heavy pressure automatic press that is one step below the larger industrial 931 Triton machines, the MAXI?PRESS AIR is the solution.
About this Item
- Available in Single shuttle (standard) or Dual loading table format (optional)
- SuperCoil-Microwinding? heater technology
- Ultra thick heater block assembly
- Solid steel pressure bars
- Heavy steel frame structures
- 20,000 lbs force, 10-ton air bag lift mechanism
- Self leveling pressure system
- Solid lower platen base
- Solid loading bed with ultra thick nomex padding
- Dual button easy-activate safety circuit
- Heavy duty locking casters for easy movability and solid foundation support
- Automatic press, release, temp & timer controls
- Minimum Compressed Air Required: 20gal, 4cfm, 100psi, 3/8" line
- Electrical for 44x64: 208V-230V, 18000W, 1PH, 85A, 100A breaker recommended (3ph/18KW/50A optional add $375)
- Electrical for 32x42: 208V-230V, 9000W, 1PH, 42A, 50A breaker recommended
- Top & Bottom Heat: 44x64 = 36KW/3PH - 32x42 = 18KW/1PH
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Full one year warranty on heating element, controls and entire press
The Maxi?Press AIR models are priced simply by heater block size. The list below notes the most common sizes and their respective pricing.
|MAXI-3242AP||32" x 42" MaxiPress Air||$ 12,250.00|
|MAXI-3242AT||32" x 42" Air Twin Shuttle||$ 15,700.00|
|MAXI-3242AW||32" x 42" Top & Bottom Heat TWIN||$ 21,100.00|
|MAXI-4464AP||44" x 64" MaxiPress Air||$ 19,450.00|
|MAXI-4464AT||44" x 64" Air Twin Shuttle||$ 24,100.00|
|MAXI-4464AW||44" x 64" Top & Bottom Heat TWIN||$ 30,000.00|