Gunnar 601-RS CMC Mat Cutter Lot
Date listed: February 12, 2020
Gunnar 601-RS CMC Mat Cutter Lot
From the Seller: "All in good working order. Were in use until 1st quarter 2020. Had to make room for new AIOX. Computer and software are not included but can be obtained from Gunnar"
There are four machines available.
$ 10,000 each / Offers Considered!!!
Installation and training available: Call for pricing
About this Item
Features & Specifications
The Gunnar 601-RS CMC is the "Next Generation" in computerized mat cutting. The Gunnar 601-RS computerized mat cutter is the proven and tested winner when it comes to reliability and efficiency in framing businesses around the globe.
This computerized cutter does outstanding clean cuts at a fast pace. Multi-cuts, double mats, angel, round anything is possible. Software saves past projects for easy and simple recall. Makes quick work of big orders. Very adjustable for foam board to hard museum mat board.
- Extremely simple operation
- Adjustable cutting table angle
- Cuts the hardest museum mat board up to 3.5 mm
- Central control unit with pressure gauge, start and emergency-stop button
- Double cutting head for 45 degree and 90 degree cutting
- 45 degree head auto adjustable for two mat thickness
- COE Mode to operate two working areas simultaneously
- Blade change in a matter of seconds without tools
- Modular design for simple service
- Ideal for continuous operation
- Finger clamp system for cuts to the edge of the mat board
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Features of the Gunnar 601-RS:
- Swiss precision: The Gunnar 601's Swiss design and engineering leads the market in superior reliability and accuracy. The Gunnar 601-RS is unmatched in features.
- Two cutting heads: With the double cutting head, multiple production mats can be cut "edge to edge" with a straight cut, saving time, wastage and with a professional square edge.
- Cuts to the edge: The Gunnar 601's unique button clamping system allows you to cut to the extreme edge of the matboard, with no wastage.
- 40" x 60" table size: You can confidently cut mats in oversized matboard.
- Cuts foamboard: Cut foamboard up to 5mm thick for backings, with a perfectly square edge.
- Split clamping zones: Double your production with "left-right" split clamping operation, with two separate cutting zones utilized by a single operator.
- Automatic blade depth: With the ability to cut combined v-grooves and openings in one step, there is no need for adjustment or blade change when cutting these mats. This feature also allows you to cut mass produced double mats in the one step.
- Fast: With a cutting speed of 1000mm/second, the Gunnar 601-RS is faster than any other competitor CMC sold in Australia.
- Adjustable table angle: No gravity related problems with off-cuts slipping down and interrupting subsequent cuts.
- Non-warp: Non-warp honeycomb aluminum base board.
- Tool-free blade change: Easily change the blade in a matter of seconds.
- Designed by framers for framing: Intuitive design and operation, which is easy to understand for anyone with a picture framing background.
- New generation microstepper motors: The drive system is accurate to 0.02mm per step.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Product is located in North Carolina. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.