Martin T75 PreX Automatic Sliding Table Saw
A lot of innovations have been built into this premium machine so that you have complete freedom. With the T75 PreX, you have the freedom to perform each angle cut on the cross-cut fence and rip fence exactly as required for your tasks and the workpiece being machined.
You can do this because for the first time we have combined a cutting height of more than 200 mm with a tilting range of 2 x 46°.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
New w/ Factory Warranty
- Weight - 4400 - 4800 lbs.
- Table Size - 850 mm x 1500 mm (33.5" x 59") in cast iron; operators' toolbox doubles as outfeed table; optional cast-iron table extensions available
- Table Height - 900 mm (35.5")
- Sliding Table - 3000 mm (9'8") standard length; table length corresponds to cut length; infinitely locking design, wear-resistant tempered guides with self-cleaning design; replaceable table lip, anodized aluminum construction
- Saw Blade Arbor - 30 mm; speed easily adjusted from above through table opening via belt, digital speed display via touchscreen controller; maximum tool cutting width 14.8 mm (cutting angle 0)
- Saw Blade Replacement - "ProLock" Quick change system (no special tools required)
- Saw Blades - 250 - 550 mm; saw blades up to 350 mm can be lowered below table; saw blades up to 400 mm can be used with scoring blades. Max. 6 mm wide blade for grooving operations ± 46°
- Tilting Range - ± 46°
- Cutting Height - max. 204 mm (8.031") / saw blade 550 mm / max. 130 mm (5.12") / saw blade 550 mm / +45° / max. 128 mm (5.03") / saw blade 550 mm / -45°
- Motor Power - 7,5 kW (10 HP), 3 ~ / 480 V - 60 Hz
- Rotational Speed - Variable speed, digital speed display via touchscreen controller
- Rip Capacity - 850 mm (33.5") standard. Other widths available
- Cross-cut Fence - Anodized aluminum with continuous support, micro-adjustment for both flip stop elements; measurement display via scale with magnifying glass; controller compensates for length variation in mitre cuts; cutting length 95 - 2000 mm, can be extended to 3220 mm
- Cross-cut Table - Massive 1340 x 650 mm (52.75" x 25.5") table size, galvanized steel construction, mitre cuts via scale without adjusting the stop; integrated fixed detents for 0, 22.5, 30 and 45 cuts; single-handed clamping of crosscut table on the sliding table. Fence profile can be reversed for veneer overhang applications.
- Rip Fence - Stop with scale; manually adjustable; fence can be lowered below table level; sensor in rip fence automatically compensates for width changes when fence is utilized in a mitre application, anodized aluminum construction riding on four grooved ball bearings
- Dust Extraction - Parallelogram saw blade guard 100 mm, machine frame 120 mm; 880cfm at 4500fpm (V); equipped with Leitz Dust Flow Control which increases dust efficiency by up to 60%.
- Guard - Blade guard with 4 blade covers; the simple combination of flat and bulbous blade covers allows for the highest flexibility when sawing. Supplied with 2 flat and 2 bulbous covers (provides coverage from 0 to 145mm) Clearance between sawblade axis and support grid: approx. 900 mm, Clearance when blade guard is pushed back - between guard and blade: approx. 640 mm; Safety interlock from working position.
- Standard Accessories - 1x clamping shoe on sliding table, 1x ProLock Allen key, 1x liter oil, 1x reset grip, 4x riving knives, 1x push stick, 1x AIGNER push block
- Control Panel - Tiltable, ergonomic control panel at eye level; job sheet holder supplied as standard
- Controller - PowerPC-control in industrial standard, with LINUX operating system and TFT TouchScreen - user interface; BUS controlled servo drives (CANopen), USB-interface for saving data and for updates
- Electrical Equipment - Electronic soft start and braking device; contact control of dust extraction; motor protection switch and overload protection, undervoltage protection; lockable main switch (lock-out/tag-out), 2 EMERGENCY STOP buttons (control panel, frame); 3Ph. 480 V, 60 Hz. Compliant with UL/CSA regulations.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Pennsylvania. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.