About this Item
Features & Specifications
The versatile 3508 W-The 3508 W delivers impressive power and air-flow rate, enabling it to swiftly collect and retain a wide range of materials. It’s also designed for use in either central systems, process integration systems, or for general plant maintenance
- Modular Construction: All Nilfisk CFM 08 models are made of durable, high-alloy steel but are also available in stainless steel.
- Portable Design: Equipped with extra large wheels and a wrap-around handle, you can push, pull or maneuver your 08 vacuum anywhere with ease.
- Efficient Filtration: Our exclusive filtration system is #1 in the industry with HEPA and optional ULPA filters that trap up to 99.999% of all ultra-fine particles. Graduated filtration technology with oversized main filters and self-cleaning filter options also eliminate premature clogging and extend filter life.
- Protective Shield: A tough protection shield after the inlet allows you to trap abrasive materials, such as glass or stones, without damaging the inner surface of the vacuum’s collection container.
- Low Noise Operation: The Nilfisk CFM 08 vacuums are quieter than ever, with a sound suppressor that reduces the speed of the exhaust air and muffles the sound for increased worker safety and comfort.
- Tangential Inlet System: Our innovative inlet system provides a more natural, side entrance into the vacuum, which allows for a better cyclonic effect. The result is maximum suction power for longer periods of time.
- Ergonomic Filter Shaker: Our manual filter shaker handle allows you to safely purge filters to prevent clogging and downtime. Simply move the external handle back and forth to shake filters clean without opening the vacuum. Reverse purge and electric filter shakers are also available
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Ohio. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.