Norfield Magnum Door Machine
Date listed: September 14, 2020
From the seller: "This Norfield Machine is in good working condition. This will not route the face plate, only bores 2 1/8 and 1 / Will not cut window light inserts out of a slab door"
About this Item
Machines wood, fiberglass, and steel doors for the door lite, lock, latch, and deadbolt bores, and faceplate mortises.
- Machine doors from 4' to 9' tall and from 1' to 4' wide
- Raised molding compatible
- One 8' (for doors up to 8') and one 9' integrated stop systems for quick change between pre-set hinge patterns
- Partial lock boring for door pulls
- Pneumatic jamb lift adjustment to ensure a perfect fit
- 3.5? faceplate mortising for beveled doors
- Insert cutters for low cost cutting blade replacement
- Single point dust collection plumbing increases operator safety
- Self-centering butt router for easy hinge mortising
- 3.5? beveler/sizer
- 3.5? hinge mortising
- Self-centering face plate mortising
- Variable speed power feed allows for soft and hardwood doors
- Auto-start and power lift on faceplate router for ease of routing
- Infinite door width adjustment
- Power feed wheel bypass
- 2nd butt router with tram rail extension for easy switch between 1/4" and 5/8" radius
- Scaled index bar
- Spare parts package
- Extra bit package
- Air inline screwdriver kit for quick hinge application
- Air inline pre-drill kit for easier hinge application on hardwood doors
- 3HP vacuum for dust collection
- Auto-start for vacuum conserves energy
- DTI Auto Screw Feeder
- 9' Integrated stop system
- 8' Integrated stop system
- 0? template holder
- Preventive Maintenance Contract
Capabilities Min Max Door Width 1'0" 4'0" Door Height 4'0" 9'0" Door Thickness 1-3/8" 2-1/4" Jamb Width 2-1/2" 10-1/2" Jamb Thickness 1/2" 1-5/8" Hinge Size 3-1/2" 5" Hinge Radius 1/4" 5/8" Lock Backsets 2-3/8" 5" Faceplate Router up to 1-1/4" x 2-3/4" Infeed Height 16" 20" Outfeed Height 16" 20" Approx. Shipping Weight 3,500 lbs Floor Space 5'W x 18'L Electrical 230V 3 Ph@30 Amps
220V 1 Ph@30 Amps
Air 2.2 CFM @ 90 PSI
8.5 CFM @ 90 PSI for manual screwdriver
10 CFM @ 90 PSI for auto screwfeed or pre-drill
*** Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by seller. It is a good idea to double check specifications by manufacturing company for possible errors of information. Feel free to call us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Product is located in Ohio. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.