Picture Framing Equipment Lot: Fletcher 2100 48” Mat Cutter, Seal Masterpiece 500T X Dry Mount Press, & Framing Supply Lot
Date listed: January 23, 2023
Available Items in Lot:
- UE-012323D-1 Fletcher 2100 48” Mat Cutter w/ Squaring Arm
- UE-012323D-2 Seal Masterpiece 500T X Dry Mount Press
- UE-012323D-3 Picture Framing Supply Lot
*Items in this lot can be purchased individually or as a grouping.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
UE-012323D-1 Fletcher 2100 48” Mat Cutter w/ Squaring Arm
Also Included: Spare blades
Professional level mat or mount board cutter for creating bevels and producing V-Grooves as decorative features and finishes in matboard up to 4-ply. Features a dual cutting feature for matboard specialty cutting or a 90" cutting feature for sizing matboard or cutting of foamboard up to 1/2" (13mm). Available machine sizes, 48" (1.2m) or 60" (1.5m).
Besides being used at many global custom frame shops, the 2200 is a great investment and business expansion tool for sign companies, photo studios, boutique shops, quick printers, and arts & crafts shops.
Our Fletcher 2200 mat cutter provides specialty cutting for creating bevels and producing v-grooves in mat board used for picture framing and art / graphics retail matting.
- Manual mat cutting for sizing cuts, cutting bevels and producing v-grooves.
- Cuts 4-ply mat board.
- Straight line cutting of foam board up to 1/2" (13 mm).
- Maximum material cutting thickness: 1/2" (13mm), 90 degrees cut only.
- Available machine sizes: 48" (1.2m) and 60" (1.5m).
Used by picture framers & artist
UE-012323D-2 Seal Masterpiece 500T X Dry Mount Press
D&K Expression 500T Mechanical Heat Press (formerly called Seal Masterpiece / Bienfang 500T Press)
The Expression (EXP) 500T Mechanical Press from D&K Group is designed to provide consistent heat and uniform pressure for mounting, laminating, or texturing large items including photos, plaques, and artwork. The 500T Mechanical Press features simple controls for easy operation and professional results. The press features an easy-to-clean platen surface that provides uniform temperature for 100% bonding. The 500T Mechanical Press can process large pieces up to 51" wide by any length.
- Fast Operation: Superior heating system quickly brings the platen to uniform temperature ensuring 100% bonding
- Extended Temperature Range: Thermostat control adjusts from 150 degrees Fahrenheit to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (68-177 degrees Celsius) to cover a wide range of operating temperatures
- Temperature Readout: Incorporates a direct-reading thermometer that accurately monitors platen temperature
- Capable of finishing pieces even larger than the press itself
- Durable framework
- U/L listed
- Working Capacity: 26" x 34" (can process up to 51" wide)
- Dimensions: 39" x 37" x 12"
- Shipping Weight: 275 lbs
- Power: 120V AC, 12 Amps
UE-012323D-3 Picture Framing Supply Lot
From the Seller: "Glass and mat board storage unit strong enough to hold dry mount press."
- 1 roll of seal 40” color-mount dry mount tissue
- 1 roll of seal 24” color-mount dry mount tissue
- 1 roll of release paper
- 26x32 Tru-view non glare one side etched.
- 36x24 Tru-view non glare one side etched.
- 16x20 Tru-view non glare one side etched.
- 18x24 clear.
- 8x10 clear.
- 32x40- 8 sheets white cotton rag
- 40x60- 4 sheets white cotton rag
- 10 sheets 32x40 foam core
- Picture hangers
- Picture hanging wire 20, 40, 60 lb. weight
- Spring clips
- Corner Hardware
- Fletcher point driver with points
- 2 and 4 hole super steel hangers
- 1& 2 hole looped hangers
- 2 sizes of wood screws
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Pennsylvania. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.