Picture Framing Equipment Lot
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Picture Framing Equipment Lot
Available Items in Lot:
- All of the items in this lot have been (SOLD)
Available Items in Lot:
- AGFS-87a ITW AMP Mitre Mite VN42 Vnailer / Underpinner / Joiner $1,500 (SOLD)
- AGFS-87b Wizard 8000 CMC Mat Cutter Price: $4,000 (SOLD)
- AGFS-87c Fletcher 2200 48" Mat Cutter Price: $850 (SOLD)
- AGFS-87d Brevetti Prisma CE Double Miter Saw $2,400 (SOLD)
Great for an additional location or new business venture!
From the Seller: "Machines in this lot are in good working order."
*Items in this lot can be purchased individually or as a grouping.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
AGFS-87a ITW AMP Mitre Mite VN42 Vnailer / Underpinner / Joiner $1,500
From the Seller: "This used ITW AMP VN-42 is in good working condition. It includes a support table, supply of vnails, manual, and accessories as shown."
ITW AMP Mitre-Mite VN42 Frame Joiner / Vnailer:
The Mitre-Mite VN 42 has been designed for ease of operation and is particularly well suited for assembling larger frames. This machine comes with a height adjustable base and has a convenient tilt / roll feature which allows for easy movement around the shop. it can be operated from the front or back and has a dual stage foot pedal which allows the framer to see if the corner is properly aligned before nailing. After the framer sets the stops, the hand lever is then used to position the nail head for driving or stacking V-Nails anywhere along the frame joint.
- Width 14"
- Length 19"
- Height 33 to 43"
- Weight 150 lbs
- Power Source: Pneumatic
- Frame Width 3/8" to 6 1/2"
- Frame Height 1/4" to 4 1/2"
- NAIL SIZES: 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 15 mm
AGFS-87b Wizard 8000 CMC Mat Cutter Price: $4,000
Included: Computerized Mat Cutter Includes: MatDesigner Software (184.108.40.20625) , Computer, Monitor, Keyboard, and mouse; "101 designs" by Bryan Wolf is included (book and CD)
From the Seller: "This Wizard 8000 is in good working condition. I retired earlier in the year. I changed the computer and updated mat cutter software to latest software"
Bought new in 2008
An economical and efficient mat cutting solution that allows custom framing businesses to cut more and cut faster.
Some of the features our CMC Model 8000 offers:
Cut speed of 7.5 inches per second
45 degree standard bevel cartridge
Optional debossing package with three cartridge options for pressing subtle designs into mats: thin, medium and wide
AGFS-87c Fletcher 2200 48" Mat Cutter Price: $850
Includes: Squaring Arm & Production Stops
Fletcher 2200 Mat Cutter
Professional level mat or mount board cutter for creating bevels and producing V-Grooves as decorative features and finishes in matboard up to 4-ply. Features a dual cutting feature for matboard specialty cutting or a 90" cutting feature for sizing matboard or cutting of foamboard up to 1/2" (13mm). Available machine sizes, 48" (1.2m) or 60" (1.5m).
Besides being used at many global custom frame shops, the 2200 is a great investment and business expansion tool for sign companies, photo studios, boutique shops, quick printers, and arts & crafts shops.
Our Fletcher 2200 mat cutter provides specialty cutting for creating bevels and producing v-grooves in mat board used for picture framing and art / graphics retail matting.
- Manual mat cutting for sizing cuts, cutting bevels and producing v-grooves.
- Cuts 4-ply mat board.
- Straight line cutting of foam board up to 1/2" (13 mm).
- Maximum material cutting thickness: 1/2" (13mm), 90 degrees cut only.
- Available machine sizes: 48" (1.2m) and 60" (1.5m).
Used by picture framers & artists.
AGFS-87d Brevetti Prisma CE Double Miter Saw $2,400
From the Seller: "This used saw is in good working condition. It includes a fresh set of sharpened extra blades and an extra set that needs sharpening. I have a manual and the wrenches with it for changing the blades."
Manufactured in 2003
Ideal for small to medium production, the PRISMA CE utilizes a unique horizontal cutting stroke which reduces the vibration transmitted to the operator and produces a smoother and more consistent miter.
- Functional, attractive double blade miter saw well suited to low to medium volume custom frame shop
- Cuts molding up to 4 3/4" wide by 2 3/4" high
- Right and left moulding support arms with attached measure marks
- Sliding stop to make multiple accurate equal length cuts
- Mechanical clamps to hold molding secure during cutting stroke to help maintain smooth and accurate cuts in your moulding and reduce waste
- Includes two first quality 275 mm, 80 tooth blades from Tenryu, manufacturer of industrial saw blades for 100 years. (100 tooth blades optional)
- (2) 275mm (10-13/16") saw blades/ bore 32mm(1-1/4")/ 80 tooth (100 tooth available)
- (2) 1.5HP 220V/60Hz single phase motors
- (2) 52 1/2" molding support arms
- (2) mechanical hold down clamps for moulding
- 78 3/4" measuring scale
- Cuts molding up to 7" wide by 3 1/4" high
- Right sliding stop for repeatable cuts
- Blade Rotation speed - 3200 RPM
- Dimensions - 48" (w) x 27 9/16" (d) x 44 1/16" (h)
- Weight 363 lbs
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Product is located in North Carolina. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.