Picture Framing Equipment Lot
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Picture Framing Equipment Lot
Available Items in Lot:
- All of the items in this lot have been (SOLD)
Available Items in Lot:
- AGFS-92a Wizard 5000 CMC Mat Cutter (SOLD)
- AGFS-92b Print Mount PM/ Series Cold Vacuum Press (SOLD)
- AGFS-92c Seal Masterpiece 210M Dry Mount Press (SOLD)
- AGFS-92d Vacuseal 3646 M-HS Vacuum Press (SOLD)
- AGFS-92f Morso Chopper (SOLD)
- AGFS-92g OMC M2 Oval / Circle Cutter (SOLD)
- AGFS-92h Mitre Mite VN2+1 Vnailer / Joiner / Underpinner (SOLD)
- AGFS-92i Frame Square Fillet Cutter (SOLD)
- AGFS-92j Assorted Supplies (SOLD)
- AGFS-92k Framing Vises (SOLD)
- AGFS-92l Assorted Matboard (SOLD)
- AGFS-92m Fletcher Terry 2100 Mat Cutter (SOLD)
- AGFS-92n Fletcher Terry 3000 Glass Cutter (SOLD)
- AGFS-92o Clearmount Shrink Wrap System (SOLD)
- AGFS-92p Paper Cutters (SOLD)
- AGFS-92q Work Table (SOLD)
- AGFS-92r Moulding Corner Displays (SOLD)
- AGFS-92s Wall Frame Corner Display Boards (SOLD)
Everything you need to start a picture framing business. Great for an additional location or new business venture!
From the Seller: "All equipment in this lot are in good working condition."
About this Item
Features & Specifications
AGFS-92a Wizard 5000 CMC Mat Cutter
Used by picture framer to cut matboard.
Include computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and air compressor
An economical and efficient mat cutting solution that allows custom framing businesses to cut more and cut faster.
AGFS-92b Print Mount PM/ Series Cold Vacuum Press
Size: 40 x 48"
The PM/SERIES Commercial Cold Vacuum Press has been the industry's standard since 1977. It is the finest quality, high productivity / high performance cold vacuum press available. It features the same durable, all-steel frame construction as the HS/SERIES, along with flush mounted automatic shut-off timer and vacuum gauge, easy-open gas spring operation, heavy duty vacuum pump and durable rubber diaphragm/gasket assembly. Perfect for liquid mounting adhesives or vacuum mounting sprays, the PRINT MOUNT PM/SERIES Commercial Cold Vacuum Press will provide years of profitable, trouble-free mounting. The PRINT MOUNT PM/SERIES Commercial Cold Vacuum Press is available in three sizes to meet virtually all your mounting needs, 100" x 52" (254cm x 132cm) , 64" x 44" (162.5cm x 112cm) and 44" x 34" (112cm x 86cm).
AGFS-92c Seal Masterpiece 210M Dry Mount Press
Size: 18.5 x 23" (47 x 58cm) platen
Seal 210M Dry Mount Press is a table-top, heat-activated dry mounting system. It utilizes uniform heat and pressure to mount, laminate and texturize prints on substrates up to 1" thick. Comes with a direct temperature readout for precise control.
Develops 1200 pounds of pressure on its 18.5 x 23" (47 x 58cm) platen
Free-floating platen seats the work without shifting and provides uniform pressure across the entire surface
Extended temperature range thermostatically controlled from 150-300 degree F (66-149 degree C)
Non-stick surface on platen
All dry mounting products from D&K were previously known as Bienfang and/or Seal brand
AGFS-92d Vacuseal 3646 M-HS Vacuum Press
Working area 36 x 46"
- Cold mounting
- Heat mounting
- Appling texture
- Pre-Drying Materials
AGFS-92f Morso Chopper
Includes measuring table and stop
Morso Model F Mitering Machine
Morso Model F mitring machine cuts double mitre at 45° and single mitre up to 90°. Tenon, mortise joints, and a wide variety of angled cuts can also be made.
When using the Morso F, you will have no dust compared to a saw. Also, the waste of your moulding will be minimized as Morso F cuts double mitres very close, (less than one mm waste of moulding.)
The mitre saw cannot do the mitres as close, and therefore the waste by using a saw, will always be minimum one centimetre.
One centimetre of waste does not sound of much, but if a calculation is done of 100 cuts a day, it actually turns out that the waste over a year is 260 meters waste of moulding! That is only with 100 cuts a day!
Morso F leaves the cut surface of the wood perfectly smooth and accurate, requiring no further preparation before joining. The horizontal movement of the knife block is stepwise adjustable. The sliding longitudinal stop and measuring scale ensure accurate repeat work.
The special lever system of the machine ensures a very easy operation. Twin return springs automatically bring the knives back to starting position.
Morso F is delivered with safety guard, waste chute, sliding longitudinal stop, measuring scale, adjustable fences (45° x 90°), and adjustable rebate supports.
Morso F is manually operated with a foot pedal, needs no compressor or electricity and can therefore be operated anywhere.
Technical data for Morso Model F Mitring Machine
- Double mitre: 45°
- Single mitre: up to 90°
- Cutting width, max.:100 mm
- Cutting height, max.: 160 mm
- Square cutting: 65/65 mm
- Measuring scale up to: 1,500 mm
- Net weight: 90 kg
AGFS-92g OMC M2 Oval / Circle Cutter
Used by picture framers and artists for cutting oval mats; can do the same with glass.
AGFS-92h Mitre Mite VN2+1 Vnailer / Joiner / Underpinner
Unique Performance Features
The U-300 is a bench-top, frame joining machine and the most popular model of custom framer, sign and graphic shops. It is compact, well constructed, and built for many years of trouble free operation. The design of the U-300 allows the operator to set the front and back measuring stops for V-Nail insertion. The frame is then moved across the nail head and V-Nails are driven or stacked anywhere along the frame joint. The V-Nail insertion is actuated through the use of a pneumatic pedal.
Unique Performance Features:
- Features pneumatic loader to eliminate nail jams
- “Soft Clamping” pneumatic feature for damage free joints
- Quick-change, magnetic pad hold down feature fitting most moulding profiles
- Small table-top footprint needed – 19" (485mm) wide x 18" (456mm) length x 14" (356mm) high
- Operates only with pneumatic air, no electrical hook-up needed
- Dual function foot pedal for separate control of mould clamping and V-Nail insertion
- Designed with a unique, trouble free piston V-Nail driver block-blade system for years of dependable single and multi-stacking operations
Frame Joining Capabilities
- Moulding Width (min to max): 1/4" up to 3 3/4" (6-95 mm)
- Moulding Height (min to max): 1/4" up to 3 1/4" (6-80 mm)
- Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke): 3 1/4" (80mm)
- Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops: Multiple
- V-Nail Sizes: 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm (SW-HW-MDF)
- V-Nail Channel Capacity: 220 V-Nails/channel
AGFS-92i Frame Square Fillet Cutter
AGFS-92j Assorted Supplies
24 piece FrameMica Nail Hole Filler
AGFS-92k Framing Vises
There are 4 vises available
AGFS-92l Assorted Matboard
Over 250 Matboards available
AGFS-92m Fletcher Terry 2100 Mat Cutter
Includes production stops and extension with cutting table
Fletcher-Terry 2200 Mat Cutter
Professional level mat or mount board cutter for creating bevels and producing V-Grooves as decorative features and finishes in matboard up to 4-ply. Features a dual cutting feature for matboard specialty cutting or a 90" cutting feature for sizing matboard or cutting of foamboard up to 1/2" (13mm). Available machine sizes, 48" (1.2m) or 60" (1.5m).
Besides being used at many global custom frame shops, the 2200 is a great investment and business expansion tool for sign companies, photo studios, boutique shops, quick printers, and arts & crafts shops.
Our Fletcher 2200 mat cutter provides specialty cutting for creating bevels and producing v-grooves in mat board used for picture framing and art / graphics retail matting.
- Manual mat cutting for sizing cuts, cutting bevels and producing v-grooves.
- Cuts 4-ply mat board.
- Straight line cutting of foam board up to 1/2" (13 mm).
- Maximum material cutting thickness: 1/2" (13mm), 90 degrees cut only.
- Available machine sizes: 48" (1.2m) and 60" (1.5m).
Used by picture framers & artists.
AGFS-92n Fletcher Terry 3000 Glass Cutter
The Fletcher 3000 features a 3-position cutting turret containing a glass scoring wheel, scoring tip for scoring acrylic materials and a cutting blade for picture frame matboard and foam board materials up to 1/4" (6mm). A ramping feature allows the lifting of scoring wheel on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break when scoring glass. Handles material sheets up to 60" high (1.52m). Mounts on wall or freestanding installation. Available in 48" (1219mm) or 60" (1524mm) vertical cutting capacity.
Substrate Cutting Capabilities:
- Glass: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Mirror: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Acrylic: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Matboard: 4, 8, 12 ply
- Foamboard: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
3-Position Turret Cutting Head:
The 3000 Wall Machine features a 3-position cutting turret that contains a glass cutting wheel unit, plastic scoring blade, and mat/form board cutting blade mounted in their respective positions on the turret for quick changeover from one material to another.
AGFS-92o Clearmount Shrink Wrap System
AGFS-92p Paper Cutters
Below are the available sizes:
- 16" x 16" paper cutter
- 24" x 24" paper cutter
- 32" x 38" paper cutter
AGFS-92q Work Table
4" x 8" framing table with mat storage below
2x 36" kraft paper roll holders
1x 24" kraft paper roll holder
AGFS-92r Moulding Corner Displays
There are 3 available
AGFS-92s Wall Frame Corner Display Boards
They are made up of 4 x 4 panels, with a total length of around 24 ft.
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Product is located in Iowa. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.