Equipment Lot: Pistorius & CTD Double Miter Saw
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Date listed: May 26, 2020
Available Items in Lot:
- UE-052620A-1 Pistorius Model MN-200
- UE-052620A-2 CTD D45 Double Miter Saw
From the Seller: "All equipment in this listing are in good working condition."
*Items in this lot can be purchased individually or as a group.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
From the Seller: "Motor on one saw may need a capacitor."
There are two saws available.
Includes vertical holddowns and 72" gauge
UE-052620A-1 Pistorius Model MN-200
*** From the Manufacturer & the web
Pistorius Model MN-200 for cutting wood, aluminum, plastics and fiberglass
- Blade Capacity: 12"
- Blade Arbors: 5/" Maximum
- Cutting Height: 2-5/8"
- Maximum Cutting Width: 3-3/8"
- Motor HP: 1.5(Each)
- Electrical: 220/440V(Wired 220)/3PH2-5/8" max. height: 3-5/16" max. width cap
- (2) 1.5HP, 230/460V, 3,450RPM Motors, 12" blade diameter capacity, 5/8" diameter belt driven saw arbors
- Non-staggered blade movement, not for notching, only approx. 7" of travel is necessary to complete the stroke of the saw blades, Simultaneously cuts a left and right 45 degree miter with each cycle of the machine thus wasting little material. Leaves hands free to hold the material. Easy to regulate the cutting speed. The counterbalanced saw heads return automatically. The saw blades extend beyond the fence line when cycling, cutting completely through the material. Foot pedal operated, actuated by air. Scrap discharges to the bottom of the machine. Air filter, regulator, lubricator, Magnetic push button starters
UE-052620A-2 CTD D45 Double Miter Saw
Includes measuring gauge
***From Manufacturer's Website:
CTD D45 Fixed 45 Degree Frame Saw
The D45 is popular world wide because of its unique features, low cost and precision. Engineered for higher production, this double mitre saw makes two 45 degrees mitres at one time, saving time and materials. D45's are used by thousands in the decorative arts trade throughout world.
Designed to cut Aluminum, Wood, plastics, composites, aluminum extrusions, plastic extrusions, non-ferrous metals.
Blade Capacity: 10" OD (254mm) ,12'' OD, 14'' OD
Spindle & Pivot: Both mounted on pre-loaded and sealed ball bearings.
Arbor: 5/8 (16mm) with 2-1/4 (57mm) saw collars.
Iron Castings: Saw arm, pivot brackets and table are precision machined and ground with milled slots in table to guide pivot brackets and fences.
Motors & Voltages: 1-1/2 H.P., 3450 RPM with Dual Magnetic Starter.
Table Height: 34-1/2 (88cm) from floor.
Floor Stand: Close coupled heavy gage steel stand completely enclosed with 6 dust outlet. 1200 CFM required.
Length of stroke adjustment: The D45AX is unique in that the stroke of the machine and the position of the blade above the work can be adjusted to use only the stroke needed to cut a particular moulding or extrusion. Saw heads reverse immediately, on release of the foot valve, thereby saving wasted time and motion.
Production Rate: The D45AX is capable of cycling at one second intervals. However, actual production rates vary with the type and width of material to be cut.
Size: Standard machine, without tables or gages; weight 550 lbs. 46'' wide x 22'' front to back x 51-1/2'' high.
Actuation: Pneumatic foot valve with cover
Air Pressure: 75 PSI with Air Filter/Regulator/Lubricator; includes Auto Drain.
Air Consumption: 1.0 CF per 10 strokes at 75 PSI.
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Michigan. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.