Ruvo 808 with Kerf Option Machine (Technician Refurbished)
Technician Refurbished - Call for current availability and turn around time
*Machine in photo is a representation of the model and not of the actual machine that you will receive. Pictures available upon request.
The Ruvo 808 has proven itself throughout the decades to efficiently and accurately fulfill the casing cutting needs of all size facilities. Previously rebuilt by Wise; this machine remains in excellent condition and awaits a new home.
***From the Manufacturer:
Perfect for the small to medium sized prehung door shop, the double-ended Ruvo 808 can produce 8-12 pieces per minute, casing or stop, legs or heads. An added benefit of the 808 is its compact footprint - feed & eject are both on the same side, so the machine can be positioned against a wall.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
- Brand: Ruvo
- Model: 808
- Serial No.: 1733
- Condition: Excellent - Clean and well cared for but remains in good condition and works perfectly. It may be marked, have identifying markings on it, or shows other signs of previous use. Can be sold in "As Is" Running Condition
- Specifications: Trim/Casing - Width: up to 3-1/2" x Length: up to 86" x Thickness: 3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Features: Kerf Ready, Previously Refurbished, Automatic Pneumatic Controls, Two Mitre Heads with Auto-Stops at 45 and 90 degrees
- Options Available: Kerf Routers Package
- Production Capacity: Approximately 14 pieces per minute
- Air Requirement: 9.9 cfm @ 120 psi & 3/4" Feed Line
- Electrical Requirement: 230v, 3 Phase, 15 amp // 115v, Single Phase, 15 amp
- Dimensions: 10' L x 3' W x 4' T
- Weight: 1100 lbs
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Florida. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.