Sign Shop / Picture Framing Equipment Lot
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Sign Shop / Picture Framing Equipment Lot
Available Items in Lot:
- All of the items in this lot have been (SOLD)
Sold Items in Lot:
- AGFS-99a Fletcher - Terry 3100 Multi Material Cutter
- AGFS-99b Roland SC545-EX Cutter
- AGFS-99c Encad NovaJet 750 60" Wide Format Printer
- AGFS-99d GBC Pro-Tech Falcon 36 Laminator
Equipment that you need to start a picture framing business.? Great for an additional location or new business venture!
From the Seller: "All equipment in this lot are in good working condition."
*Items in this lot can be purchased individually or as a grouping.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
AGFS-99a Fletcher - Terry 3100 Multi Material Cutter
Includes one cutting head (of 4)
Fletcher 3100 Multi-Material Cutter will cut hardboard, Gator board, foam board, and mat board, and will score glass and plastic. Our versatile 3100 Multi-Material Cutter features a spring-loaded cutting assembly with an interchangeable pillar post allowing you the convenience of quickly switching from one material to another.
Wall-mounted machine available in 63" cutting capacity
Cuts matboard and foamboard and up to 1/2" (12.7mm) thick
Cuts hardboard (MDF) up to 3/32" (2.4mm)
Scores glass and plastic up to 1/4" (6.35mm)
Interchangeable Cutting Head Technology:
- Cuts clean, debris-free, no secondary processing
- Optional laser sight line for accurate cutting
- Mounts on wall or free-standing
- Cuts wide range of substrates
Substrate Cutting Capabilities:
- Glass Up to 1/4" (6mm)
- Plastics & Acrylics Up to 1/4" (6mm)
- Aluminum Sheets Up to .040"
- MDF Up to 3/32" (2.4mm)
- ACM Up to .078" (2mm)
- Gator Board Up to 1/2" (13mm)
- Vertical Cutting Capacity: 63" (1.6m)
- Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
- Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrate heights up to 60" (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
AGFS-99b Roland SC545-EX Cutter
The SC-545EX requires no modifications to print with the white ink. However, you can't just pop some new cartridges into an existing SC-545EX. The printer must be brand new, and other inks can't have been used previously.
The print engine is a SolJet PRO II SC-545EX. Basically, this translates to an eco-solvent printer capable of printing on both coated and uncoated media.
The "C" portion of the nomenclature denotes the printer's vinyl-cutting capabilities. The versatile printer can act as a digital printer, vinyl cutter or a contour cutter that can produce such things as decals.
The SC-545EX can handle media widths up to 54 in. You'll need some space for this machine. The dimensions are 106.26 in. wide x 29.25 in. deep x 51.9 in. high, with an uncrated weight of 338 lbs. Like all Roland SolJets, this one is built solidly.
Because this printer can image on uncoated media, a media-heating system is incorporated. Its user-selectable settings range from 96 to 122
AGFS-99c Encad NovaJet 750 60" Wide Format Printer
Encad NovaJet 750 60" Wide Format Printer
- Offer duplex pipeline ink-supply system and 8 ink boxes.
- Can change ink easily and fast.
- Dynamic drying system lowers the drying time effectively and can finish tectorial membrane in 10 minutes.
- Output at 600X600dpi, makes inkjet images of photograph quality at 6.5m2/h. Match with all kinds of inks and mediums.
- The latest seal connection interface makes ink-box change much more rapid and clean.
- Perfect sealability, cut-off convenient and reliable.
- Operation is easy! It can change the ink for outdoor and indoor, and the different kinds of ink for indoor just by pressing a button. No need to clean the ink channel and change the ink storeroom saving valuable time.
- The sole particle explosive technology and inkjet monitoring system assure accuracy.
- Uses the technology of high speed and repeated particle explosives to jet on one jetting point replacing the single one. This accelerates the printing speed, and the quality and color are more beautiful.
This printer can be used with:
- Water-base Velvet White Canvas
- Macerized Silk Fabric
- Also can print on Oil Canvas(waterproof)
- PP Paper
- Transparent PET Film(dye ink)
- Backlit PET Film
- White Canvas
- Self Adhesive white Glossy PVC Film
- Self Adhesive Transparent PVC Film
- Self Adhesive PP Paper(waterproof)
- Self Adhesive Glossy Photo Paper
- Inkjet Rigid PVC Film.
AGFS-99d GBC Pro-Tech Falcon 36 Laminator
Model Falcon 36
Hot/Cold Roll Laminator,
42" roll face, 39" max. material width x 1-1/2" thickness, electric heated rollers, cooling fans, foot pedal controls.
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in California. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.