Vacuseal (Beinfang / D&K Expressions) 4468H Vacuum Dry Mount Press
The Seal 4468H Vacuum Dry Mount Press is another leap forward for the Seal/Bienfang company. As the leading company for photo finishing and mounting, Seal has produced a dry mount press that also pre-dries your board, thereby saving time. This press can handle big jobs and handles multiple pieces at the same time.
Bienfang Vacuum Presses are designed to automatically control the four main variables of mounting: moisture, pressure temperature and time. This assures consistent results. There are two simple ways to operate the Vacuum Press: by setting each control individually or by using convenient programmed settings. Some settings are preset at the factory but you can also set your own programs for procedures you conduct repeatedly.
About this Item
- Platen temperature is maintained at +/- 2°F of the set temperature.
- Touch-pad controls assure consistency and are user friendly
- Easy-read digital displays
- Programmable System Controller with 6 factory-installed programs for temperature and dwell time
- End-of-cycle signal
- Sturdy Dura-Box alloy frame provides a tight vacuum seal and extra durability
- Space-saving work surface
- Maintenance-free vacuum
- Dimensions: 76.25 x 56.5 x 6.5" (WDH) (1940 x 1440 x 170 mm)
- Working capacity: 44 x 68 x 1" (1118 x 1727.2 x 25.4 mm); Pressure: 13 psi
- Power Consumption: 230 VAC, 15 Amps; Requirements: 4-wire, single phase NEMA L14-20 plug 230 VAC, 15 Amps - **3-wire 1close
- Shipping Weight: 495 lb (223 kg)
- Net weight: 205 lb (92 kg)
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.