CTD D20R Double Mitre Saw
From the seller: “This miter saw is in Good Working Condition.“
Customers can pick up this machine in California or have it shipped for an additional fee.
CTD MODEL D20R A revolutionary idea–right and left saw heads, individually operated on a common base. Gives you a fast, accurate double mitre cut-off that beats anything in it’s price class in the world.
Standard Features and Specifications:
- Blade Capacity: 12″ OD (305mm); saw blades not included.
- Spindle & Pivot: Both mounted on pre-loaded and sealed bearings; uses our time tested 200R Series saw head; saw arm, pivot brackets and table are precision machined and ground steel plate and iron.
- Arbor: 1″ (25.4mm) with 2-1/2″ (64mm) saw collars; 3700 RPM of spindle.
- Motors & Voltages: 1 H.P. single phase, 115 Volt, Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors with toggle switch and plug; each motor draws 15 amps at 115 Volt; completely enclosed 2-belt drive; 230 Volt with Dual Magnetic Starter available.
- Floor Stand: Close coupled heavy gage steel floor stand with removable dust and scrap drawer; Rabbet Measuring System included.
- Actuation: Manual hand operation of independent saw heads.
- Size & Weight: 46″ (117cm) Wide x 22″ (56cm) front to back x 56″ (142cm) High”; Weight 300 lbs. (136 kg).
- Production Rate: Up to five frames per minute; actual production rates vary with the type and width of material to be cut.
- Dust Collection & Scrap: The D20R is provided with a dust and scrap drawer; most of the dust and chips will fall into this drawer; empty as needed; 4″ (102mm) dust outlet available; 600 CFM required.
- Cutting Capacity: 3″ (76.2mm) High x 5-3/4″ (146mm) Wide on non-ferrous metals, wood, and plastic sections