Altendorf WA-8 10' Sliding Table Panel Saw
Date listed: May 7, 2021
From the seller: "The saw is in good working condition."
Model: WA-8 10ft Sliding Table Panel Saw
208/230/460/480v; 60Hz; 3
From the manufacturer
The completely redesigned machine stand of the F45 from Altendorf surpasses all previous values in terms of torsional rigidity and low vibration. The smooth front and the foot clearance on the floor let you stand closer to the sliding table saw and the workpiece.
About this Item
- WA-8 SERIES 10' (3,200mm) SLIDER WITH MANUAL RIP FENCE, 0" – 51"
- CONTROL PANEL WITH START STOP FOR MAIN AND SCORING MOTORS;
- OVERARM GUARD ASSEMBLY WITH SWIVEL ARM
- 7-1/2HP, 3PH, BELT DRIVE MOTOR;
- POWERED RAISE AND LOWER AND TILT OF SAW BLADE
- CROSSCUT FENCE WITH MANUAL FLIP STOPS AND TELESCOPING FENCE;
- RIP FENCE .
- Scoring unit with motorized rise and fall adjustment and manual lateral adjustment.
- Parallel safety hood with dust channel, patented design and fold-away feature.
- Rip fence for 51" cutting width.
- Scales with metric and inch dimensions.
- Powered adjustment of the rise, fall and tilting of the main saw blade.
- Digital tilt display in increments of 0.1°.
- Emergency stop button.
- Two riving knives.
- Anodized sliding table and fences.
- Sliding table lock.
- Main table extension (800 x 700 mm).
- Motor brake on main motor.
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in New York. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.