D&K Double Kote Card Automated Laminator / Double Lamination System
Manufacturer: D&K Group
The Double Kote Card Lamination System from D&K has revolutionized the plastic card manufacturing process. This lamination system offers professional card production without the great labor costs typically associated with card manufacturing. The Double Kote Card Lamination System features two sets of heated nip rollers to produce flat cards at speeds up to four times faster than traditional platen press/ hydraulic lamination.
New w/ Factory Warranty
About this Item
- Compatible with PVC, synthetic papers and other printed media up to 24 mil thick.
- Combine polyester or PVC base films with D&K’s SuperStick adhesive line for unparalleled card strength.
- Production speeds up to 125 feet/min with Polyester films.
- Production speeds with PVC films at 3 – 4 times that of hydraulic lamination.
- Produce card sheets or run inline with a diecutting system.
- Easy operation – card manufacturing only requires one operator.
- Card System Dimensions: 5' W x 24.5' L x 5'2" H.
- Required Card System Clearance: 5' all sides.
- Card System Electrical: 230 Volt 100 amp 3 phase (w/ neutral and ground).
- Card System Air: 12 cfm @ 100 psi.
- Card System Warmup Time: 15 minutes.
- Card System Temp. Range: 70 degrees F – 250 degrees F.
- Max Laminating Film Roll Diameter: 18".
- Min Cut Sheet Size: 8.5" x 11".
- Max Cut Sheet Size: 31" x 40".
- Laminating Film Thickness: 1.3 mil – 24 mil.
- Max Laminating Film Roll Weight: 150 lbs.
- Max Laminating Film Roll Width: 31".
- Card Laminating Speed: Up to 125 fpm (feet per minute).
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.