About this Item
Features & Specifications
From the manufacturer
The Double Kote Digital from D&K is designed for two-sided lamination of digital stocks including HP Indigo and Xerox iGen output. The Double Kote Digital offers user-friendly features for quick setup and easy lamination of digital prints up to 22" wide. This system features an automated sheet feeder with pivoting belt table, two sided laminator, inline guillotine cutter, and jogger box.
- Pivoting belt table on the automatic sheet feeder allows for easy access for film setup and changeovers.
- Improved inline slitting system with new scrap takeup mandrel.
- Digital touch pad control panel for precision adjustments and reduced scrap.
- Operator friendly lamination system designed to run stock films from standard up to 5 mils thick.
- Lamination working width up to 22" wide to handle virtually all digital printed stock.
- In-line guillotine style cutter accurate to within +/- 1/16 of an inch.
- Dimensions: 98"x43"x58"
- Weight: 900 lbs.
- Electrical: 230V 30A
- Air: 8 CFM
- Warmup Time: 20 Minutes
- Speed: up to 20 fpm
- Min. Sheet Size: 8 1/2" x 11"
- Max Sheet Size: 20" x 25"
- Min. Sheet Thickness: 80 lbs
- Max Sheet Thickness: 10 pt.
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Product is located in Delaware. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.