D&K Expression 42+ Wide Format Laminator
Manufacturer: D&K Group
New w/ Factory Warranty
- DK-102000: Standard Thermal Version: As shown in photo
- DK-102010: Deluxe Thermal / PSA Version: Thermal/pressure sensitive version that includes stand, release liner take-up, and foot pedal.
The Expression (EXP) 42+ Laminator is designed for multi-purpose laminating and mounting of prints up to 41" wide. The EXP 42+ features heavy duty silicone rollers with independent heat adjustment up to 300 degrees F.
This wide format laminator includes a foot pedal, slitter kit, and release liner takeup for laminating with pressure sensitive products, including using optically clear adhesives for face mounting to acrylic displays. EXP 42+ laminators includes a stand, fan bank for cooling thermal films, variable speed motors, and self-locking supply shafts.
About this Item
- Laminate/encapsulate and mount prints up to 41" wide.
- Independent upper and lower temperature adjustments up to 300 degrees F.
- Fast set-up and easy operation.
- In-line slitter for trimming during lamination.
- Accommodates substrates up to 1/2" thick.
- Spring-Loaded adjustable pressure.
- Four high-capacity forced air cooling fans.
- Working Width: 41"
- Width: 57"
- Height: 19 1/4"
- Depth (with feed tray): 27 1/2"
- Net Weight (Minus Stand): 205 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 420 lbs
- Speed: 0 -10 fpm
- Maximum Temperature: 300 degrees F
- Maximum Aperture: 1/2"
- Roller Diameter: 3"
- Air Requirements: N/A
- Electrical Requirements: 230V 30A
- Stand or Cart: (included)
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.