Equipment Lot: GERBERcutter XLC7000, GERBERcutter 7200 Cutter, Singer Plotter, Gerber Infinity Plotter, & Air Flotation Spreading Table
Manufacturer: Equipment Lot
Date listed: October 17, 2023
Equipment Lot: GERBERcutter XLC7000 Cutter, GERBERcutter 7200 Cutter, Singer Plotter, Gerber Infinity Plotter, & Air Flotation Spreading Table
Available Items in Lot:
- UE-101723G-1 GERBERcutter XLC7000 Cutter
- UE-101723G-2 GERBERcutter 7200 Cutter
- UE-101723G-3 Singer Plotter
- UE-101723G-4 Gerber Infinity Plotter
- UE-101723G-5 Air Flotation Spreading Table
Reason for Selling: "Going out of business."
*Items in this lot can be purchased individually or as a grouping.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
UE-101723G-1 GERBERcutter XLC7000 Cutter
Year Manufactured: 2007
The XLc7000 multi-ply GERBERcutter® offers unmatched price-performance and exceptional reliability from the leading supplier of automated cutting solutions.
It cuts up to 7.2 cm of compressed material – accommodating a wide variety of fabric types and material widths up to 2.0 meters.
Get accurately cut parts every time.
- The XLc7000 employs a powerful vacuum system to hold material firmly in place during the cutting process delivering cut parts that are accurate ply to ply.
- Gerber’s Knife Intelligence® feature senses deflection of the knife caused by cutting difficult materials or high-ply spreads and changes the knife angle to compensate for this deflection. This results in more accurately cut parts and makes it possible to nest parts closer together to achieve outstanding material utilization.
- Automatic SMARTbite™ calculator analyzes each marker to determine the maximum number of pieces to be cut with a minimum number of material advances to maximize cutter throughput.
- Long vertical knife strokes and automatic knife re-sharpening eliminate hanging threads ensuring quality cut parts from top to bottom ply.
- Operators can easily adjust cut speed and knife speed according to the type of material being cut to maximize throughput.
Easy to use and comfortable to operate.
- The XLc7000 GERBERcutter employs superior ergonomics in its height, size and placement of controls.
- A material clamp bar and conveyorized table with Bristle Square cutting surface automatically conveys material from spreading table.
- A conveyorized take-off table cleanly removes cut parts from the bristle surface for quick and easy bundling.
- CutWorks® MPC control software employs an intuitive graphical touch-screen to simplify operator training; includes a CutWizard to guide the operator through the cutting process. Continuous, real-time, graphical display of operating parameters, vacuum level and cut speed provides a comprehensive overview of the entire cutting process.
- Easily stores cutting setup files for quick retrieval to accelerate future cut jobs.
- Software screens and operating manuals available in Chinese, English and Spanish.
- Fully network-compatible for easy transfer of data from CAD systems.
Realize a fast return on your investment.
- Automated cutting requires less labor to generate more cut parts.
- An optional, intelligent, high-efficiency variable vacuum control lowers electrical consumption and associated expenses.
- With its low initial capital investment, low cost of ownership and superb accuracy and throughput, the XLc7000 delivers the best price-performance in its class.
UE-101723G-2 GERBERcutter 7200 Cutter
Year Manufactured: 1995
UE-101723G-3 Singer Plotter
Year Manufactured: 2017
UE-101723G-4 Gerber Infinity Plotter
Year Manufactured: 2004
UE-101723G-5 Air Flotation Spreading Table
Year Manufactured: 2004
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.