Fletcher 3000 60" Multi Material Cutter
Includes extra blades for all three heads
From the seller "'The used Fletcher - Terry 3000 cutter is in Good Working Condition."
From the manufacturer:
(It is good to crosscheck item being sold to manufactucrer specifications an options appearing below)
Fletcher-Terry 3000 Glass Cutter
The 3000 is the ideal product to make short work of the critical task of preparing your materials for framing. With its simplistic design and user-friendly cutting head, you will see an immediate improvement in accuracy and productivity in the first day of use. Our versatile 3000 unit features a three position cutting turret for glass, acrylics and mat board sizing. Equipped with a patented score and break-out feature, the 3000 unit provides effortless and operator-safe cutting with every use.
60? (1524mm) vertical cutting capacity.
The Fletcher 3000Æ Wall Machine has a proven track record of success in frame shops worldwide. With its innovative and patented cutting process, the 3000 provides effortless cutting of the materials that matter to you most. The 3000 has quickly become the standard in picture framing for sizing of matboard, foamboard,glass and plastics; all with equal accuracy and consistency.
Patented glass cutting turret has a ramping feature that allows the lifting of turret device on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break.
About this Item
- Wall mounted or free-standing
- Substrate Cutting Capabilities: Glass: Up to 1/4" (6 mm), Mirror: Up to 1/4" (6 mm), Acrylic: Up to 1/4" (6 mm), Matboard: 4, 8, 12 ply, Foamboard: Up to 1/4" (6 mm)
- Vertical Cutting Capacity: 60" (1.52m) Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
- Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrate heights up to 60" (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process
- Machine Dimensions: Height: 72" (183 cm); Width: 80" (203 cm) Depth: 11.64" (30 cm)
- Weight: 70 lbs. / 32 kg Cut Capacity: 60" (152 cm)
- Needed Wall Space: 36.38 sq. ft.
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs./ 49 kg
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.