Fletcher 3000 Multi Material Cutter
New w/ Factory Warranty
From the Manufacturer:
The Fletcher 3000 features a 3-position cutting turret containing a glass scoring wheel, scoring tip for scoring acrylic materials and a cutting blade for picture frame matboard and foam board materials up to 1/4"" (6mm). A ramping feature allows the lifting of scoring wheel on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break when scoring glass. Handles material sheets up to 60"" high (1.52m). Mounts on wall or freestanding installation. Available in 48"" (1219mm) or 60"" (1524mm) vertical cutting capacity.
- (1) 3000 unit (Main frame assembled, requires right support assembly by customer), (10) Mat/Foamboard Blades
- (10) Plastic Scoring Blades, (10) Glass Wheel Units, (4) Wall Mounting Brackets, (1) Manual
Fletcher 3000 Mat Cutter Model Options:
- SKU Number: NFE-135A 3000 48"" (1.2m)
- SKU Number: NFE-135B 3000 60"" (1.5m)
Substrate Cutting Capabilities:
- Glass: Up to 1/4"" (6 mm)
- Mirror: Up to 1/4"" (6 mm)
- Acrylic: Up to 1/4"" (6 mm)
- Matboard: 4, 8, 12 ply
- Foamboard: Up to 1/4"" (6 mm)
3-Position Turret Cutting Head:
The 3000 Wall Machine features a 3-position cutting turret that contains a glass cutting wheel unit, plastic scoring blade, and mat/form board cutting blade mounted in their respective positions on the turret for quick changeover from one material to another.
NFE-135A-04-711 Fletcher 3000 48" Wall Mounted Multi-Material Cutter
NFE-135B-04-712 Fletcher 3000 60" Wall Mounted Multi-Material Cutter
About this Item
- 3-postion cutting turret for quick blade changes - Glass scoring, matboard cutting and acrylic scoring
- Patented glass cutting turret has a ramping feature that allows the lifting of turret device on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break.
- Wall mounted or free-standing
- Vertical Cutting Capacity: 60" (1.52m)
- Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
- Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrate heights up to 60"" (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
- Machine Dimensions: Height: 72"" (183 cm); Width: 80"" (203 cm); Depth: 11.64"" (30 cm)
- Weight: 70 lbs. / 32 kg
- Cut Capacity: 60"" (152 cm)
- Needed Wall Space: 36.38 sq. ft.
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs./ 36 kg
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.