Fletcher 3100 Multi Material Cutter
From the seller "'The used Fletcher - Terry 3100 cutter is in Good Working Condition."
Fletcher 3100 Multi-Material Cutter will cut hardboard, Gator board, foam board, and mat board, and will score glass and plastic. Our versatile 3100 Multi-Material Cutter features a spring-loaded cutting assembly with an interchangeable pillar post allowing you the convenience of quickly switching from one material to another.
About this Item
- Wall-mounted machine available in 63" cutting capacity
- Cuts matboard and foamboard and up to 1/2" (12.7mm) thick
- Cuts hardboard (MDF) up to 3/32" (2.4mm)
- Scores glass and plastic up to 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Fletcher 3100 Multi-Material Cutter will cut hardboard, Gator board, foam board, and mat board, and will score glass and plastic.
- Interchangeable Cutting Head Technology
- Cuts clean, debris-free, no secondary processing
- Optional laser sight line for accurate cutting
- Mounts on wall or free-standing
- Cuts wide range of substrates
- Substrate Cutting Capabilities: Glass Up to 1/4" (6mm); Plastics & Acrylics Up to 1/4" (6mm); Aluminum Sheets Up to .040; MDF Up to 3/32" (2.4mm); ACM Up to .078" (2mm); Gator Board Up to 1/2" (13mm)
- Vertical Cutting Capacity: 63" (1.6m)
- Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
- Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrate heights up to 60" (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.