Fletcher AMP U-500 / VN4MP Joiner
New w/ Factory Warranty
From the Manufacturer:
The U-500 is recommended for high-volume production facilities that require the primary use of a single sized V-Nail for frame joining. The U-500 has the same user-friendly, touch screen interface as our U-600 Underpinner. The only difference between the two models being the U-500 has single channel capacity compared to a multi-channel with the U-600 unit.
With data storage of 5,000 different frame profiles, the operator can easily recall any frame profile alphabetically, numerically or by using the bar code reading option.
Handles frame joining requirements commonly found in picture framing, woodworking (Door Trim), canvas stretcher bar and mirror frame joining.
The U-500 has the capability of joining 45 and 90 degree angles.
Computerized Air Pressure System:
AMP's Computerized Air Pressure System (C.A.P.S.) is the latest operating feature for its U-600 Production Underpinner solutions offering the following benefits to any production based joining operation.
This new system provides the following production features...
- Eliminates the need of making manual air pressure adjustments for Vertical Clamping Mechanism
- Maximizes production efficiently with pre-set clamping pressures
- Eliminates moulding material damage by controlled vertical clamping pressure
- "Soft" vertical clamping option reducing the chance of moulding surface damage with very soft materials or surfaces with gesso or other delicate finishes
To utilize this new feature, the operator stores in the air pressure values needed depending on the moulding hardness for each of the frame profiles stored in memory. By setting a pressure setting into the memory database, programs recalled through the key pad or barcode scanning option automatically sets the clamping air pressure needed.
All new equipment purchases for U-500 now include the C.A.P.S feature.
See also: Alphamacchine Alphamachine
Door Machinery Assembly Machines / V-nailer U-500 Casing Assembly Machine / U600 / U500 / VN4MC / VN4+MP
About this Item
Features & Specifications
Unique Performance Features
- User friendly touch-screen P.C. operation with data storage for 5,000 frame profiles
- Integrates Bar Code Scanner option for production efficiency
- Features a three knob adjustment fence for compensating moulding cuts
- Join either from front or back of machine
- Easy table tilt adjustment
- Machine handles all types of wood, plastics, and MDF materials
Frame Joining Capabilities
- Moulding Width (min to max): 1/4" up to 4 1/2" (6-105 mm)
- Moulding Height (min to max): 1/4" up to 3 1/4" (6-80 mm)
- Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke): 5 3/4" (145mm)
- Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops: Multiple
- V-Nail Sizes: 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm (SW-HW-MDF)
- V-Nail Channel Capacity: 220 V-Nails/channel
Machine Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 27" (686mm)
- Width: 31.5" (800mm)
- Height: 51.5" (965mm)
- Weight: 309 lbs (140kg)
- (1) 7MM Nail Head
- (1) 10MM Nail Head
- (1) 12MM Nail Head
- (1) Single Vertical Positive Placement Clamp
- (1) Single Metal Pressure Plate
- (1) Double Metal Pressure Plate
- (2) Blue Rubber Pads (SW)
- (2) Yellow Rubber Pads (MW)
- (2) Black Rubber Pads (HW)
- (1) C.A.P.S Operating Software
- (1) 3 Stage Air Pressure Filter Regulator
- (1) Adjustable Fence - 3 knobs
- (1) Front Horizontal Clamp
- (1) 4mm Allen wrench
- (1) 5mm Allen wrench
- (1) 6mm Allen wrench
- (1) 8mm Allen wrench
- (1) Touch screen PC Panel
- (1) Magnetic V-Nail pick up tool
- (4) Machine base levelers
- (1) Fence template 4-6-8 side
- (1) Floor Stand
- (1) Machine manual
- 115/220 Volt 50/60 Hz.
- Compressed Air 4NI at 5 Bar
- CE Compliant
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.