Fletcher AMP U500 Programmable Vnailer / Joiner
Date listed: January 24, 2023
From the Seller: "Super clean! In great working condition."
Manufactured in 2019
About this Item
Features & Specifications
Our U-500 is recommended for high-volume production facilities that require the primary use of a single sized V-Nail for frame joining. The U-500 has the same user-friendly, touch screen interface as our U-600 Underpinner. The only difference between the two models being the U-500 has single channel capacity compared to a multi-channel with the U-600 unit.
With data storage of 5,000 different frame profiles, the operator can easily recall any frame profile alphabetically, numerically or by using the bar code reading option.
The U-500 is equipped with both a horizontal and vertical clamping mechanism to securely hold the moulding during the V-Nail insertion process.
The Fletcher AMP U 500 / VN4 MP has been designed for production shops which need to change over frequently. Its memory program technology is "state of the art" allowing profile data for up to 1,400 frames to be entered or downloaded from PC. Once this information is stored, the operator then brings up the next frame to be produced or scans with the optional bar code reader. This machine will automatically adjust and production can restart immediately! V-Nails can be driven or stacked in up to 10 positions per corner. This machine is very fast and easily drives all types of wood, plastic and MDF. Other features include a pneumatic load / feed system to eliminate jams and clamping fixtures to fit most profiles including a double hydraulic hold down for wider shaped frames.
- User friendly touch-screen P.C. operation with data storage for 5,000 frame profiles
- Integrates Bar Code Scanner option for production efficiency
- Equipped with a vertical, double hydraulic pressure clamp
- Features a three knob adjustment fence for compensating moulding cuts
- Join either from front or back of machine
- Easy table tilt adjustment
- Machine handles all types of wood, plastics, and MDF materials
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
- Moulding Width (min to max): 1/4" up to 4 1/2" (6 - 105mm)
- Moulding Height (min to max): 1/4" up to 3 1/4" (6-80 mm)
- Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke): 5 3/4" (145mm)
- Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops: Multiple
- V-Nail Sizes: 5, 7, 10, 12, 15 mm (SW-HW-MDF)
- V-Nail Channel Capacity: 220 V-Nails/channel
- U500 / VN4MP / ITW AMP VN4+MP
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Ohio. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.