Fletcher AMP U-600 / VN4MC Joiner
New w/ Factory Warranty
From the Manufacturer:
The U-600 is the most advanced frame joining machine in the picture framing and woodworking industries. It balances sophistication, performance, and operating flexibility for joining picture frames, door and window frame assemblies.
This machine is ideal for medium-sized production facilities that require flexibility for different sized V-Nail fasteners or a common mm size through a market unique configurable channel feature.
Refer to the U-500 if your joining application requires a single size V-Nail fastener.
With profile data storage of 5,000 different frames, the operator can easily recall any frame profile either alphabetically, numerically, or using the barcode reading option.
Computerized Air Pressure System:
AMP's Computerized Air Pressure System (C.A.P.S.) is the latest operating feature for its U-600 Production Underpinner solutions offering the following benefits to any production based joining operation.
This new system provides the following production features...
- Eliminates the need of making manual air pressure adjustments for Vertical Clamping Mechanism
- Maximizes production efficiently with pre-set clamping pressures
- Eliminates moulding material damage by controlled vertical clamping pressure
- "Soft" vertical clamping option reducing the chance of moulding surface damage with very soft materials or surfaces with gesso or other delicate finishes
To utilize this new feature, the operator stores in the air pressure values needed depending on the moulding hardness for each of the frame profiles stored in memory. By setting a pressure setting into the memory database, programs recalled through the key pad or barcode scanning option automatically sets the clamping air pressure needed.
All new equipment purchases for U-600 now include the C.A.P.S feature.
See also: Alphamacchine Alphamachine
Door Machinery Assembly Machines / V-nailer U-600 Casing Assembly Machine / U600 / U500 / VN4MC / VN4+MP
About this Item
Features & Specifications
Unique Performance Features
- Equipped with five individual V-Nail storing channels, capable of holding up to 220 V-Nails each
- V-Channels can store multiple sizes or one common size for production uptime and productivity
- Easy table tilt adjustment for operator comfort
- User friendly touch-screen P.C. operation with data storage for 5,000 frame profiles
- Bar Code Scanner option for production integration and efficiency
- Join from front or back of machine
- Machine handles all types of wood, plastics, and MDF materials
- Includes New C.A.P.S operating feature
Frame Joining Capabilities
- Moulding Width (min to max): 1/4" up to 4 1/4" (6-105 mm)
- Moulding Height (min to max): 1/4" up to 3 1/4" (6-80 mm)
- Max Distance Between V-Nails (stroke): 5 3/4" (145 mm)
- Pre-set V-Nail Position Stops: Multiple
- V-Nail Sizes: 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm (SW-HW-MDF)
- V-Nail Channel Capacity: Adaptable to single size or multiple V-nail mm sizes; 5 individual channels, 220 V-Nails/channel
Machine Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 29" (730mm)
- Width: 31.5" (800mm)
- Height: 52" (1310mm)
- Weight: 330 lbs (150kg)
- (1) “Multi-Sized” Nail Head
- (1) Vertical Positive Placement Clamp
- (1) Double Metal Pressure Plate
- (1) Single Metal Pressure Plate
- (2) Blue Rubber Pads (for SW)
- (2) Yellow Rubber Pads (for MW)
- (2) Black Rubber Pads (for HW)
- (1) C.A.P.S Operating Software Feature
- (1) Front Horizontal Clamp
- (1) Each of 4, 5, 6 & 8mm Allen Wrenches
- (1) Star Wrench (to change 12mm configurable shim)
- (1) 2.5 Allen Wrench (to change 5, 7, 10 & 15mm configurable shims)
- (1) Magnetic V-Nail Pick-up Tool
- (1) Touch Screen PC Panel
- (4) Machine Base Levelers
- (1) Fence Template 4-6-8 Side
- (1) Touch screen Protector
- (1) Machine Manual
- (1) 3 Stage Air Pressure Filter Regulator
- (1) Adjustable Fence - 3 knobs
- 115/220 Volt 50/60 Hz.
- Compressed Air 4NI at 5 Bar
- CE Compliant
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.