Fletcher FSC Multi Material Cutter (used) Item # UFE-C1649 (Vermont)
Fletcher FSC Multi Material Cutter
- From the seller " I bought this new last year, but realized that I didn't really need it. I have only used it a handful of times. Comes with all of the original components / accessories sent to me by the factory."
- Price? $1,950
Customers can pick this machine up in Vermont or have it shipped for an additional fee by freight company.
- Interchangeable Cutting Head Technology
- Cuts clean, debris-free, no secondary processing
- Can be placed in same room as printer, saving valuable shop floor space
- Includes Laser Sight Line Cutting Guide that is adjustable for knife or wheel cutting operation and projects a cut line on the substrate, eliminating guess work and costly errors in a pre-print or post printing process.
- Mounts on wall or free-standing
- Substantial cast aluminum cutting head, ergonomic ?T? handle bar, power-lock rod, and innovative glide bearing system.
- V-Groove Cutting - Fine adjustment increments for precise depth control
- Has the ability of cutting aluminum sheets up to .063" in a single pass
- Substrate Cutting Capability
- Aluminum Composites (ACM) up to 4mm
- Aluminum Sheets up to .063"
- Corrugated Plastics up to 1/2" (13mm)
- PVC and Foamboard up to 1/2" (13mm)
- Acrylics/Plexiglass up to 6mm
- Glass/Mirrors up to 6mm
- MDF up to 3/32" (2.4mm)
- Metal Cutting for Print to Metal Applications
? Steel / Aluminum Construction
? Free Standing & Wall Mountable
? Quick Tool Change Cutting Head
? Dual Position Laser Sight-Line Device
? Permanent "Lock-In Square" Design
? Convenient Tool/Accessory Caddy
? Vertical & Horizontal Measuring Scales
? Dual Production Stops
? 65" Vertical Cut Capacity
- Horizontal Extrusion: Material loading from left side, equipped with a steel wear strip that is designed to maintain machine squareness over time.
- Material Clamping System: Lever-type clamping system that secures in place substrates heights up to 65? (165cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
- The clamp system opens 5/8? (1.59cm) preventing damage of a pre-printed ?? (13mm) graphic when loading.
- Cutter Head: Equipped with a twin handle feature for cutting control with rigid substrates.
FSC Purchase Package - #04-720 Includes:
(x1) FSC Unit (wall or free-standing)
(x1) 1/2" Blade Holder
(x1) ACM Cutting Wheel Holder
(x1) Acrylic Blade Holder
(x1) FSC Blades (10/tube)
(x1) Acrylic Scoring Blades (10/tube)
(x1) Set of Aluminum Composite Wheels
(x1) Tool Caddy
(x2) Material Production Stops
(x1) Sight Laser Line
About this Item
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.