Morso F Chopper
Morso F Chopper
Used by picture framers and woodworkers to miter wood moulding
From the seller "This used chopper is in Good Working Condition."
Price? $650 Reduced !!!
Customers can pick this machine up in Oklahoma or have it shipped for an additional fee.
The MORS?-F Deluxe leaves the cut surface of the wood perfectly smooth and accurate-requiring no further preparation before joining.
- Features a colored, laminated measuring system that allows for quick and accurate measurements.
- No dust collection required
- Horizontal movement of the knife block is stepwise adjustable.
- Sliding longitudinal stop and measuring scale ensure accurate repeat cuts.
- The special lever system of the machine makes it easy to operate.
- Twin return springs automatically bring the knives back to their starting position.
- Can cut tenon, mortise joints and a wide variety of angled cuts.
|Single miter up to||90?|
|Cutting width max.||100 mm (4?)|
|Cutting height max.||160 mm (6 1/3?)|
|Square cutting||65/65 mm (2 1/2?)|
|Measuring scale up to||1500 mm (60?)|
This seller also has additional items listed elsewhere in this catalog. See below:
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.GET PRICING
About this Item
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.