Morso F Foot Operated Chopper / Mitering Machine
From the seller "This used chopper is in Good Working Condition."
Price ? $800
Manual Available in this catalog's "Resources" section
Optional Accessories, Parts, and Replacement Blades are available from AIM Equipment Company. Call for details and pricing.
From the manufacturer:
The MORS?-F Deluxe leaves the cut surface of the wood perfectly smooth and accurate-requiring no further preparation before joining.
About this Item
- Features a colored, laminated measuring system that allows for quick and accurate measurements.
- No dust collection required
- Horizontal movement of the knife block is stepwise adjustable.
- Sliding longitudinal stop and measuring scale ensure accurate repeat cuts.
- The special lever system of the machine makes it easy to operate.
- Twin return springs automatically bring the knives back to their starting position.
- Can cut tenon, mortise joints and a wide variety of angled cuts.
|Single miter up to||90?|
|Cutting width max.||100 mm (4?)|
|Cutting height max.||160 mm (6 1/3?)|
|Square cutting||65/65 mm (2 1/2?)|
|Measuring scale up to||1500 mm (60?)|