About this Item
- *** From the manufacturer:
- Morso Model F Mitering Machine (Price new is $3,500 USD / about $4,500 CAD)
- Morso Model F mitring machine cuts double mitre at 45? and single mitre up to 90". Tenon, mortise joints, and a wide variety of angled cuts can also be made.
- When using the Morso F, you will have no dust compared to a saw. Also, the waste of your moulding will be minimized as Morso F cuts double mitres very close, ( less than one mm waste of moulding ).
- The mitre saw cannot do the mitres as close, and therefore the waste by using a saw, will always be minimum one centimetre.
- One centimetre of waste does not sound of much, but if a calculation is done of 100 cuts a day, it actually turns out that the waste over a year is 260 meters waste of moulding?. ( That is only with 100 cuts a day?) Morso F leaves the cut surface of the wood perfectly smooth and accurate, requiring no further preparation before joining. The horizontal movement of the knife block is stepwise adjustable. The sliding longitudinal stop and measuring scale ensure accurate repeat work.
- The special lever system of the machine ensure a very easy operation. Twin return springs automatically bring the knives back to starting position. Morso F is delivered with safety guard, waste chute, sliding longitudinal stop, measuring scale, adjustable fences ( 45? ? 90? ), and adjustable rebate supports. Morso F is manually operated with a foot pedal ? needs no compressor or electricity and can therefore be operated anywhere.
- Technical data for Morso Model F Mitring Machine Double mitre 45? Single mitre up to 90" Cutting width, max. 100 mm Cutting height, max. 160 mm Square cutting 65/65 mm Measuring scale up to 1,500 mm Net weight 90 kg
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
- Includes measuring table, stop and 2 extra sets of blades
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Ohio. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.