About this Item
Features & Specifications
Royal Sovereign’s RSL-2702S tabletop roll laminator is popular with sign shops, print shops, and schools, where mounting and encapsulation are needed.. Easy to use and durable, and does not require a lot of maintenance. Excellent for laminating documents, posters, placemats, letters, art work, training aids, and various educational materials up to 27” wide. Can be used for single side lamination, with a decurling bar, two sided thermal lamination and cold lamination.It can handle films between 1mil and 5mil in thickness, as well as mounting boards up to 3/16" (6mm) thick. It has load supply shafts, a chain driven synchronized take-up device and the ability to handle 1" and 3" core laminating films.
- 27" laminating width for wide format laminating
- Independent upper and lower roller temperature controls
- Compact design for Tabletop operation
- Digital speed and temperature controls
- Reverse button for removing jams
- Easy load film supply shafts
- De-Curling Bar to ensure quality lamination
- High quality silicone rubber rollers
- 9 programmable memory presets
- Includes document guides and dust cover
- Rear cross cutter
- Maximum Laminating Width: 27"
- Film Thickness: 1mil - 5mil
- Max Laminating Speed: 8.2ft/min.
- Speed Control: 9 Settings
- Transport Type: 4 Rollers
- Heating Type (2 Rollers): Hot Rollers
- Pull Rollers: 2 Rollers
- Ready Time: 10 minutes
- Film Core Size: 1" & 3"
- Reverse: Yes
- Cold Lamination: Yes
- Hot Lamination: Yes
- Encapsulation: Yes
- Single-Sided Lamination: Yes
- Memory Settings: Yes
- De-Curl Device: Yes
- Safety System: Safety Cover
- Maximum Temperature: 302° F
- Maximum Film Diameter: 7.8"
- Maximum Mounting Thickness: .24"
- Rear Cross Cutter: Yes
- Drive Motor: DC Geared
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1500W
- Unit Weight: 154 lbs.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 38" x 22" x 19"
- Carton Weight: 176 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions (WxDxH): 45" x 24" x 24"
***Concerning "Used" Items: Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by the Seller. Cross-check with manufacturer for any difference between the machine being sold and what is stated in the manufacturer's information. Descriptions of condition of the equipment are not warranties. Descriptions are intended only as a courtesy and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Buyer inspection encouraged. There are no warranties or guarantees implied unless otherwise stated. All items are sold "As Is, Where Is, and With All Faults." No guarantee is made as to fitness for a particular purpose, implied or otherwise. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Missouri. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.