About this Item
***From the manufacturer:
The Scott Ten Thousand has long been the Cadillac of the industry. It can produce up to 10,000 laminated tabs per hour with one operator, although actual production will be closer to 7,500. Ten sets of heated rollers and two sets of non-heated ones assure smooth bonding of material to various materials. It is estimated that 90% of the index tabs manufactured word-wide are produced on this machine.
The Scott Ten Thousand is extremely heavy duty and manufactured to exacting standards. The fast dial counter allows quick changeover of plastic length, tab cut width, as well as the position of the plastic on the paper. It is an excellent machine for long or short runs. Adjustments for film length, tab size, and position are precisely measured to .01? and is easily repeatable.
Scotty 10,000 Tabber / Tabbing Machine
Scott 10000 Tabber features:
- Scott Ten Thousand Automatic Plastic Index Tabbing Machine
- Speed 10,000 plastic index tabs
- Sheet Size Maximum: 14-3/4? x 13-1/2? (381 mm x 304.8) Minimum: 5? x 4-3/8? (127 mm x 111.1 mm) Binding Side Listed First
- Plastic Size Maximum: 5-1/2? (139.7 mm) Minimum: 1? (25.4 mm)
- Tab Cut Size Maximum: 5? (127 mm) Minimum: 1/2? (12.7 mm)
- Standard Knife Sizes 1/4?, 3/8?, 1/2?, 5/8?, 3/4? (6.3mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm, 15.9mm, 19.1mm)
- Paper Load Approximately 2,000 sheets
- Counter 1-999,999
- Motor 2 hp.
- Electrical Requirement 40 amp, 220 V single phase, 50 or 60hz
- Ball Bearings or Bushings on all moving parts
- Lubrication Fully Automated
- Floor Space Required 101? x 198? (2565.4 mm x 5029.2 mm) w/conveyor
- Dimensions Length: 126? (3200.4 mm) includes
- Conveyor Width: 48? (1219.2 mm) 77? (1955.8 mm) includes
- Conveyor Height: 69? (1752.6 mm)
- Shipping Weight 3,325 lbs. (1,511.36 kg)
Scotty 10000 / Scott Precision
*** Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by seller. It is a good idea to double check specifications by manufacturing company for possible errors of information. Feel free to call us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Georgia. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.