About this Item
Used by picture framers and artists for cutting oval mats; can do the same with glass.
From the seller: "In very good working condition. I was the original owner. Closed my frame shop and no longer need it"
Price: $ 450
Customers can pick this item up in Arkansas or shipped for an additional fee.
- ***Reviews from the web:
- ?This F-1100 is the most accurate manual oval cutter every manufactured.
- It is the only cutting head that ?tracks? and does not trail the leading edge. This means that it produces perfectly exact ovals with no ?lean / tilt?.
- After learning the setup, in the hands of an experienced framer it is truthfully as fast as any CMC in producing a stack of oval mats ? For example: 20 ? 16?20?s with the same opening in each.
- It also cuts glass ? the current hand model glass cutter have smaller limitations on overall size and offset.
- For any framer who does not envision themselves getting a CMC in the foreseeable future, grab this piece of equipment to make yourself complete!?
- ?It fits PERFECTLY on a used school AV cart! Perfect work space, just roll the cart into a corner when you aren?t using the cutter. Nifty unit, once calibrated to the job, repeats are very fast, and precise?
- The F-1000/F-11000 are perhaps the most accurate manual oval cutters ever manufactured.
- If you have one of these professional manual oval cutters, you still have a key advantage over your competition. You can cut oval-shaped glass when the need arises, whereas your competitor will either have to do this task by hand or send it to an outside source. (PFM October 2015)
- A used Fletcher 1100 still has value compared to other manual machines, as it is the only professional manual cutter produced with a cutting head that tracks similar to a CMC (PFM October 2015)
- Regardless of the brand, cutting with a soft mat underlayment beneath the mat increases the life and the sharpness
of the blade. (PFM October 2015)
*** Although we strive for accuracy, some specifications are provided to us by seller. It is a good idea to double check specifications by manufacturing company for possible errors of information. Feel free to call us if you have further questions before purchasing.
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421.
Product is located in Arkansas. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.