Gravotech M20 Jewel Rotary Engraver
New w/ Factory Warranty
From the Manufacturer:
M20 Jewel: Jewelry engraving machine for flat and cylindrical items
The M20 Jewel is dedicated to flat and cylindrical jewelry engraving. Easy to use, versatile and portable, the M20 is the jeweler's best friend!
The M20 Jewel rotary engraver is the ideal solution for ring engraving (inside and outside of rings), jewelry engraving & pendants, personalizing gift items and engraving photos or logos. The M20 Jewel is also able to create small pieces of jewelry.
The size of a small printer, this jewelry and ring engraver is easy to carry and fits anywhere in your working area, be it a small store or a busy workshop! Designed for customer safety, the M20 Jewel perfectly finds its place in any retail environment: personalization creates unforgettable customer experiences.
This jewelry engraving machine benefits from a new sturdy bridge and a stronger spindle. Its new design is a guarantee of longevity and durability, giving the M20 Jewel the heart and inner workings of an industrial powerhouse.
About this Item
Features & Specifications
Cylindrical jewelry engraving machine
Thanks to the rotary device, bring a unique touch to all your creations by personalizing them easily, engrave messages on the inside or outside of rings and quickly switch to curved bangles.
With specialized cutters and diamonds, this jewelry and ring engraving machine is the perfect complement to your creations!
Easy in-store integration for customer experience
Compact and discreet, the M20 Jewel can fit into any retail space, from department stores to luxury boutiques. It takes only minutes to train an operator and seconds to create custom engraved pendants, charms or rings that the customer will enjoy for years.
Jewelry creating and cutting
You can always ask more from your M20 Jewel!
Create personalized pendants and charms by cutting metal with your jewelry engraving machine. No need for a more powerful spindle or expensive software add-ons! Cut any traditional jewelry metal (gold, silver, brass and many more) up to 2mm.
Add dedicated accessories such as chip collectors to avoid precious material waste, lubricant or jewelry cutting jigs to get the best result possible.
Benefit from engraving assistance features
No need to be an engraving expert to use the M20 Jewel.
Our jewelry and ring engraver helps you with your engravings to make sure you achieve exactly what you had in mind.
The Point & Shoot feature guides you by visually simulating with a red light the location of the engraving before it is made. You can then precisely adjust the positioning of the jewel to be engraved or review the size of the engraving.
Dedicated accessories for jewelry engraving
Engraving and cutting jigs
- Choose the exact jig you need for your application among our exhaustive range. Easy switching and positioning.
- Initially designed for the engraving of cylindrical objects, the rotary device allows outside and inside ring engraving.
- Fasten your precious metals during cutting to prevent them from moving while the machine is working and get a clean and precise cut.
- Use engraving lubricant to increase your tool lifetime and get a smoother engraving on glass or cutting on metals.
- M20 Jewel rotary engraver – jewelry, ring, pendant and charm engraving machine
- Unobstructed access
- Engraving assistance: Depth nose unit for surface tracking & automatic detection of the object height. Compatible with any piece of jewelry: ring, pendant, charm, bangle and more
- Positioning assistance: Self-centering vices, positioning and simulation of the engraving (Point & Shoot), & engraving preview
- Wide range of tools: Create custom engraved pendants, rings (inside ring engraving and outside ring engraving), charms and more with our specific jigs, or with diamonds, rotative diamonds or cutters. We have an extensive choice of +300 references among our OneCut and TwinCut tool ranges. You can now cut and drill without changing your M20 Jewel spindle.
- Connectivity to computer and tablets via Bluetooth and USB
- Technologies: Rotary, diamond dragging
- Marking area max: 100 x 100 mm (3.9 x 3.9 in)
- Spindle power: 30 W
- Max object height: 100 mm (3.9 in)
- Max item diameter: 27 mm (1.06 in)
- Machine weight: 13.5 kg (29.762 lbs)
- Max. object size (L x W x H) (weight): 190 (7.5 in) x 110 mm (4.3 in) or unlimited x 60 mm (2.36 in) (10 kg - 22.04 lbs)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 375 mm (14.76 in) x 350 mm (13.78 in) x 360mm (14.17 in)
- Machine weight: 11.9 kg (26.23 lb)
- Automatic Z axis: Yes
- Noise level: less than 70 dB
- Spindle Type: Top load spindle - Hollow shaft motor
- Point & shoot: Yes
- Operating Temperature: min. +5° C (+ 41° F) - max. +40° C (+104° F)
- Connection to computer: USB / Bluetooth
- Maximum speed: 40 mm/s (1.58 in/s)
- Z stroke (Z travel): 30mm (1.18 in)
- Rotation speed: 19,800 rpm
- Software: ABC / Gravostyle / Gravotouch
- Tool diameter: 4.36mm (0.17 in)
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new listings. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is available.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.