Norfield Magnum Door Machine (Technician Refurbished)
Technician Refurbished - Call for current availability and turn around time
Machine in photo is a representation of the model and not of the actual machine that you will receive.?
Capable of machining 8 foot doors the magnum is a very versatile machine equipped to drill the lock and latch bores, route hinge mortises, and route the latch mortise during a normal machine cycle. The capabilities of this machine are virtually endless allowing a single operator to machine specifications with ease and accuracy.
Photo appearing in this listing is a representation of the model that you would receive, not the actual machine.
- Automatic face plate routing
- Quick change backset
- Quick change 3-1/2 degree hinge mortise
- Bolt on wear surfaces
- Machine doors from 4' to 9' tall and from 1' to 4' wide
- Raised molding compatible
- One 8' (for doors up to 8') and one 9' integrated stop systems for quick change between pre-set hinge patterns
- Partial lock boring for door pulls
- Pneumatic jamb lift adjustment to ensure a perfect fit
- Insert cutters for low cost cutting blade replacement
- Self-centering butt router for easy hinge mortising
- 3.5? beveler/sizer
- Variable speed power feed allows for soft and hardwood doors
- Infinite door width adjustment
- Power feed wheel bypass
$ Call for Pricing
About this Item
Pricing & Shipping
Interested in the product? Fill out the form or call us at 330-405-9421 for pricing and other information.
Product is located in Florida. Customers can pick the machine up or have it shipped for an additional fee.
Can't Find the Equipment You Need?
We're constantly getting new arrivals. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll notify you when the equipment is in stock.
Turn Your Old Equipment Into Cash
No longer need your equipment? We can help.