Drytac SmartCoater Pro 86″ Aqueous Liquid Coater
Manufactured in 2014
From the seller: “This used SmartCoater came from a shop where it had regular used for a period of time. The shop shut down. It has not been used since and has been in storage for the past 2 years.”
This Drytac SmartCoater Pro 86″ Aqueous Liquid Coater is compatible with most roll-to-roll UV, solvent, eco-solvent, and pigmented inkjet printers which make the SmartCoater liquid coating systems most advanced coaters in the industry. The SmartCoater protects inkjet graphics on vinyl, PSA, canvas, non-porous textiles, wet strength paper wall coverings, and other flexible substrates. Also, it can function as a flash drying device for hard-to-dry inks. The 86″ SmartCoater is ideal for producing vehicle graphics, wall coverings, truck curtains, banners, and other longterm applications. The coating cost of using this Drytac SmartCoater Pro 86″ Aqueous Liquid Coater can only range from 2 to 26 cents per square foot, depending on application and coating used.
- From the manufacturer:
- Product Details
- TruSpeed speed compensation.
- Interchangeable Mayer bars (available in smooth, #12/#18/#26/#36) with quick release.
- Interchangeable TruGrip media supply and take up shafts.
- Filtered supply and return.
- Coating level sensor.
- High efficiency IR lamps and dual stage heater.
- Pre-wired for optional auxiliary dryer.
- Process speed to 8 fpm (2.4 mpm) with optional IR heater.
- Automatic temperature control.
- Variable speed control with forward and reverse.
- Cooling fans at take-up.
- Multiple supply tanks with quick disconnects.
- Max. Coat Width: 86.6″ (2.2 m)
- Max. Coating Thickness: 32 microns (1.2 mil)
- Technology: Dynamic Mayer Bar
- Mayer Bar Range: #12, #18, #26, #36 (select at time of purchase)
- Forward/Reverse Speed: 1–8 ft/min (0.3–2.4 mpm)
- Coater Size: (L x W x H): 94” x 38” x 41.5” (2388 mm x 965 mm x 1055 mm)
- Electrical Requirements: 208-240VAC 50/60 Hz 1 ph
- Power Consumption: 10KW
- Single Phase (Standard): 50 amp circuit, 45 amp draw with optional heater
- Safety Certification: CE Standards
- Emergency Shut Off: Yes
- Ventilation: External ventilation or air purification highly recommended
Currently in storage
Price $ 8,000
Customers can pick up this machine in Florida or have it shipped for an additional fee by freight company.